Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tsitsa's dreams...


I think Mrs P.want us to dream this year… We talked about our future, and now, we have to write about a lot of money… What a dream !

At first, if I had 500€, I think I would like to do more things than I really can. At first, I’d… go  shopping ! 



Of course, I’m a girl. Afterwards, and during this shopping, I would buy a gift for my boyfriend, a great gift, like a cookie or a coca-cola bottle. 
No, rather things like PS3’s games or motor’s accessories. 
Then, I think I’d use the remaining money in cinema’s ticket or restaurants. 

Then, if I had 100,000€.. 
Oh my God!!!!
 At first, I’d put 99,000€ on my account, because I’m far-sighted and I know that studies and first move are not cheap. 
For the rest, I think I’d do the same things like if I had 500€, maybe more shopping, or maybe put less on my account to pay again a motor to my boyfriend, because the latest was broken in his accident ( But he is ok ! )



Thirdly, if I had 1,000,000€, or more...
The big dream. 
I’d buy a car for me, for when I pass my driving licence. 
I’d maybe buy a house too. 
Or, I’d just buy a car, and put the rest on my account to have more, later, with the interests. 
I think I’d buy many ps3’s games, for me, and others for my boyfriend. 
A very good personal computer (even if mine is already very good ) too, and many other pointless things. 

But, all these things are unfortunately just a dream.





15 comments:

  1. To shop a lot : the big dream!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course ! We are girls :3

      Tsitsa.

      Delete
    2. Who said to you that I am a girl!? :D I'm joking! Maybe I'm not a girl! Mouahahah!

      Folt

      Delete
    3. Well that's cliché ... Boys also like to do shopping, we've just never met one ^^

      Delete
    4. Mens like shopping too , especialy videogames cars stuff like that
      Boldmen

      Delete
    5. Give me money and I'll go shopping !

      Delete
  2. Oh, you're so generous to want to buy only cookies and coca-cola to your boyfriend !
    I joke, ginger, you know how I am :3

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the girls want to go shopping ! Hiihii :)
    I love Shopping !

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww, you're reminding me it was all just a dream... all that money just gone...gone in the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not buying the ps4 and pas3 videogames too? with 1.000.000 you can dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pig is very cute

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know what to say ! Haha
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  8. Perhaps your dream will come true if you win in the lottery ! ;) (Perhaps)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete