Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lala and money...

If I found 500 € I would rush into shops! 

                    
500 € is not a huge sum of money and I'm crazy about shopping.
I would go to acountry for example to see the new collections there are and also the prices.
I'd take this opportunity to visit the country. 

And maybe I would visit London!




[You wouldn't be able to do all that with just 500€; London is very expensive.   Mrs P.]

If I found 10,000€, I would buy a car: my own car!
I would have this car to do what I want, go where I want and not ask anything to my mother.
I could go for a trip with my friend.
And much more!
Traveling with my friend or my mother and my sister!
Then discovering new horizons!!!

Finally, If I won 1,000,000€ or more, I would buy an enormous house in Turkey for my grandmother, with a swimming pool and a jacuzzy for her to relax when she wants.


This would be beneficial for my family because when we go to Turkey we can enjoy it.
And if I still had some money I would give it to my mother.

8 comments:

  1. London is such a great place, however I remember I spent my money very fast ... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a jacuzzi with a house, it's important !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I found 500 € too. I would also go shopping because I am also crazy about the shopping !
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do shopping in London should be so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopping is very expensive

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rush into shops too ! It's exciting !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. What a wonderfull house
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I would buy a big house too ! ;)

    ReplyDelete