Monday 10 February 2014

Being rich, by Nomika...

Hi everyone ! As you surely know, for this article we had to tell you about what we would do if we won more and more money. So let's start !

         If I found 500€ in the street (seriously, who believes in finding as much money as that ?), I would do some shopping, like many people I think ...



 Maybe I'd be able to renew my wardrobe, but I don't even think so because everything is so expensive nowadays ! 
So perhaps I would buy some video games and books instead of clothes. 
Or a bit of all, I don't know ! It would be more simple if I found 500€ every day, I'd get 10,000€ very quickly.

         And what would I do with 10,000€ ? I'd surely buy myself a car, a small one, there's no need for me to have a big one. 
I haven't got my driving licence yet and even when I'll get it, I don't believe I'll need a car right at the very moment. 
But if I had 10,000€ why not ? Or maybe I could save up this money, I'd find 500€ every day in the street anyway … (haha, do I need to say that this is never going to happen ?)

         Finally, I'd get 1 million. 



It would be so much money that I wouldn't even know what to do with it. 
I think I'd buy my parents the house of their dreams, and myself an amazing flat. 
And a cat too (Yes, cats are expensive, but maybe I'll find one in the street next to the 500€ bill, who knows ?). 
Actually I could buy an entire cat breeding but I don't want to end up with that, one is enough.

Plus, I would travel a lot in many countries, even the ones where no one wants to go. 
I want to see what the world has to show us, whether it's good or bad.

         Anyway if I found or won enough money for that, I'd buy myself a PS4.


42 comments:

  1. I think that everybody want to buy clothing if they find a 500€ bill x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think clothes are the most easier things to reach with 500€ !

      Delete
    2. I agree with you two

      Eniram

      Delete
  2. i'd buy also ps4 if I find 500 euros :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. get rich is an objectif for everybody , but we don't want really it.... because we do not give ourselves the necesary means
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The means you're talking about aren't necesarily in our hands now .. !

      Delete
  4. You're right, everything is expansive !
    Buy a car is a good idea! I didn't though to that ^^
    I'll probably buy a PS4 too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I thought of buying a car because I know that when I'll get my driving license, I won't have a car of my own so .. I need to buy it !
      But a PS4 is way far interesting for the moment :D

      Delete
    2. You're right,having our own car should be better than ask our parents ^^
      I totaly agree with you

      Delete
  5. I's buy a small and comfortable car too (after i get my permit of course). I have mixed feelings about getting a cat; I'm kinda antisocial so i'm afraid i might become an old cat lady; on the other hand i'd definitely would like a dog... i'm ranting too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope I won't become an old cat lady ! If I don't get a cat, I'd also like to have a dog .. But not a little stupid one (sorry for those who like little dogs :p) !

      Delete
  6. LoL and the final goal: the PS4 haha. I agree with you for many points of your article which is good in my opinion :).
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of ​​buying a game console, it's funny!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well with all this money, I could easily buy one so .. why not !

      Delete
    2. Yes, and the PS4 is very well, I've baught it too, I like it.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  8. I think with all that money, I buy all the game console, even the old Sega kind or PS1, through the Game Cube. Well sure, it adds a flagship games of those times! The first Fifa, GTA ..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your idea ! It would be nice to try all those games ! I can only tell you that the PS1 is great, of course the drawing styles aren't very beautiful but the games remind me of my childhood ^^ !

      Delete
  9. I'm sure you will breed ragdolls! ;)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so ! It's the better way to become an old cat lady (as Maelstorm said) .. !

      Delete
  10. PS4... the dream of teens I believe :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I PS4 does not attract me at all though I bought all other PS ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want it to test it, and see what's better than the PS3, that's why I'd only buy it if I had a lot of money ! Otherwise me neither, I don't think I'll buy it ^^

      Delete
  12. I think that I'll invite you to try my PS4, won't I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During holidays, I'll maybe buy a new game (if I succeed in finishing the one that I have), so I'll invite you at this time I think ;)

      Delete
    2. As a result, which one will you buy ?

      Delete
  13. I think that if we become rich by working hard, it's more deserved ! Everybody wants a PS4, same Mrs Papy I think ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right ! I think if I won a lot of money without really deserving it, I'd first be happy but then I'd surely feel a bit guilty ..

      Delete
  14. Good article ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would too visit a lot of countries, like Florence!

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, the city ? It must be beautiful indeed :)

      Delete
  16. I don't want to die without visiting some countries or cities..

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like cats and video games too !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found it strange that you didn't mention the purchase of the ps4 at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good article ! good ideas :)
    By the cousine of Oceka

    ReplyDelete