Monday 16 January 2017

Madridista's power...

If I had a super power I would like to fly. 

It must be magical, you can go where you want !

You’re like a bird… I think for one day I wanna fly ! But it’s very difficult to choose a single super power.

Strength, invisibility, reading in thoughts must be awesome too. But I’ll focus on flying, it’s my favorite of all.

If I was flying I would like to go around the world. 

I could reach incredible places. 

I think the best thing would be to fly at a crazy speed.

Morning in Paris , afternoon in New York, tonight in Japan: it would make nice days. Flying above the clouds, imagine the view !

Thinking about flying would have many benefits. 

Apart from getting around where you want and having a great view, you could say goodbye to traffic jams.

The problem will be the weather, when it rains, snows it must be dangerous. 

Avoiding the planes too!

There would be many dangers ! But I think flying is the dream of many people! 

And what powers would you like to have?
 

Madridista

19 comments:

  1. Great article. I think everyone have already dreamed to fly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I angree with you! Fly, it's just fabulus.
    And I very like your article !
    -BumperYey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should put an image with artcile :) but it's a nice power that you chose !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article ! Yes you must be able to see landscapes incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article ! Yes you must be able to see landscapes incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I advice to you hang-gliding if you want to fly like birds. And your dream will come true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article. I agree with you, it will be nice to be like a bird ^^
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hala Madriiid ! Cristiano Ronaldo lol and about your article, it must be so cool and magic to fly in the air

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brother you cant fly yiu are too fat 💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. good article Madridista! Just one day... flying between the clouds... to feel free... Yes! I agree with that!

    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your power and explanations are really nice, even if flying isn't one of my dreams at all ahah ^^
    See you soon,
    -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
  12. very good article! I would like so much to fly
    -Bruhh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Madridista !

    Your article was very nice. I liked it !
    Oh my god, I'm afraid of heights... I think that flying is the last power that I would like to have.

    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  14. when i was little i wanted to fly sooooooooo bad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, flying is one of the most awesome power that one could have haha^^ your article was great, the idea of travelling by yourself to where ever you want is very seducing^^
    See you :D

    ReplyDelete