Monday 2 January 2017

A new article on super powers, by Zbebzbeb.



 Hiiii guys !!!! I'm going to show what power I would like to get for one day!!! Enjoy ;)

If I had the opportunity to get a superpower, I think I would probably choose  teleportation. 

Why choose this power ? 

I could have taken the power to fly in the air or to  make appear any object in my possession, or well to select the power of  invisibility, but if I could teleport myself, certainly I couldn't travel in the air, but I would have all these powers in  only one power. 

I could go to any place in a very short time. 

Also I could access prohibited places.

But what would I do in prohibited places ? Of course I would steal all I want like a lot of money in banks or  go to any stores in the goal to take whatever I want like clothes or gifts for myself and after maybe for my family. 

And after I think I would go in an other country, a heavenly place, just to see and to be elsewhere for a little time. 

I could travel in all the planets in  seconds. 

It's certainly illegal but it's not interesting, it's okey.

But the problem if I  had this power forever, I would depend only onthis power. I would not move by my own means and I would like to stop studying to devote my life to traveling.

Because thanks to money that I would have stolen, it would be useless to work.

So  teleportation answers  the bigger problems of  life. 

Time,  money and  energy, because I will earn lots of time, money and energies. 

But my life will be boring and spoilt.


19 comments:

  1. Oh yes, our articles are back! ;)
    Yours was very nice. I really enjoyed reading your article !

    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  2. good article, see you tomorrow !
    -nenette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loved your article ! It was so cool and entertaining, I didn't think at that when I think about this power ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article was pretty cool and interesting^^ I'm looking forward to read your next ones :)
    See you !^^

    -Riggnarok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article !
    But in my opinion stealing money or clothes thanks to your power isn't really good because it's like an easy -and illegal- way to live and it is a problem for all the other people.
    And as you said yourm life would be boring so keeping a normal life and using your power only to travel faster can be something good !
    I really like your power because for example with it you can go to a beautiful place when you want, and especially after school ahah
    See you soon -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just say that because I was obligated

      Delete
  6. Interesting article Zbebzbeb! And what a good super power..! See you tomorrow !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
  7. A funny but very deep article
    well done ZbebZbeb !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be quiet please, your comment is useless like you, but thank you

      Delete
  8. Stealing things is bad but I agree with the fact that travelling for free is cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good article aha ! I agree with your power to discover all the place in the world. I choose this power too ^^
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha zbebzbeb it's preferable to you to continue to study and forget this power xD

    dz-pnl18

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good superpower but not for steal money... ahah i'm joking !

    ReplyDelete