Friday 6 January 2017

Chamallow's power...



If I could choose a super-power for a day, I would choose the power of being able to teleport myself anywhere. 
First of all, I would go to every corner of the world. 

I would leave at the crack of dawn to be well able to take advantage of the complete whole day. 

I shall begin with the most wonderful place of the planet, to contemplate the most beautiful of sunrises.


                                                          


 Then, I would teleport myself where nobody could go without air transport to discover every hidden corner. 
So, nobody could follow me. 
I shall admire every marvels that this planet can hide.

I would go both to lovely campaigns, islands, mountains, cold and warm countries, both in the past and the future. 
I shall exile myself all day long without anybody to bother me.

I could join those who miss me, friends gone on a journey in the various countries of the planet.

I would visit absolutely all most improbable places which would come out of my head or that I would have seen on pictures, every continents, every countries, every cities and every landscapes.

                   

                                                

                                           

When I would be satisfied enough and also amazed or when I would have no more inspiration of new places, I would go for a trip in the future. 

I shall look at  things that will have been able to change. 

I would see some cities becoming automatized with flying cars and all sorts of possible and inconceivable gadgets.

Then I would go in the past, a distant past as 1800s or 1950s in American bars, where horses were still used as means of transportation.


I would also go to see the appearance of cars. 
Also, I would try all clothes of the different centuries. I would be dressed in their style, in each fashion clothes.
 If I teleport myself to an icy place or to a warm place either at a very distant past or still in the future, the teleportation shall get  me dressed automatically in the suit of these places and centuries.
 
Finally, when night fell, I would teleport myself to the most striking of the globe corners to see the most sublime of auroras borealis.



 




Then before midnight, I shall be careful to return to the present time not to be blocked in the past or the future because the power would last only one day.


However, I would be condemned to travel alone.
I could teleport nobody with me… What a pity! 

Therefore, there would be a risk of having interferences in my journeys and to arrive at places not wanted. 

The time would also be restricted...

I could only see a few minutes my destinations because I would visit most possible places. 

By teleporting myself in time, between past and future, I should pay attention not to modify the order of time. 

I should never cross a knowledge in the future or somebody whom I have known in the past, otherwise it would upset the present and could cause some damages as well as changes. 

This day would remain for ever in my memory thanks to all events and discoveries that could occur.

 It would be a fantastic experience !



23 comments:

  1. Wow amazing article, all posibilities are envisaged !
    Great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's amazing !
      - CHamallow

      Delete
  2. Your power is awesome, and what you want to do with it is great, I'd like to visit the world like that !
    Nice article, -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's a lot Pegasus =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  3. nice
    i'd teleport to spaces that has no light pollution so i can stargaze alllllll night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that's fabulous ! I like what you want to do =)
      - CHamallow

      Delete
  4. I love your article, you give interesting details about what you'd do with your superpower and it's really good !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's probably the favourite power of people, and I agree, it can be soooo convenient !
    Your article was long (in the positive meaning), I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeees *-* I agree with you too! =)
      Thank you.
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  6. I prefer traveling by real with my lovely friends that traveling for free but without anybody ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm Yes I understand, but It's just for one day don't worry haha
      - Chamallow

      Delete
    2. Yes that a big advantage for a superpower °)

      Delete
    3. Yes, you're right ;)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  7. It is an interesant article! :)

    dz-pnl18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dz-pnl18 =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  8. You can do amazings things with this amazing power !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's right !
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  9. There would be so many places has to visit ... !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot of people choose this power, me too, I like your article and the pictures that you used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zbebzbeb =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete