Wednesday 4 January 2017

Linxz's the time traveller





If I could choose a super power, I'd want to choose the super power of traveling in time (be a time traveller), to stop terrorist attacks, to stop  time to watch all details, because in real life you really can't watch all details: we have so many things to do.



I don't really want to go in the future because I really love the suprise of innovations. I  just want to stop the time and go back in time !



But the problem of going back in time is the butterfly effect. [and the grandfather paradox - Mrs P.]

Imagine, at this moment in France, the terrorist attacks have really changed the habits of the population and if I prevented the attacks all my present would be changed and finally I dont really think it's a good idea.


Many films and authors have shown that  playing with time is dangerous :just look at Back to the Future 2!





AND JUST FOR FUN:


 

9 comments:

  1. Your power was really interesting, time travel always has been a controversial subject to me, it can be both something awesome and horrible anyway I hope that mankind will never be able to do such a thing, I think it would be disastrous x)
    Once again your article was awesome (and the picture at the end made me laugh pretty hard) x)
    See you !^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if traveling in time can be really dangerous, I guess it can be fascinating too !
    I wouldn't like to have such power because I would have a lot of responsabilities and it's quite frightening ahah.
    Great article, see you soon ! -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you've said in your cons (also Riggnarok) going back in time could really affect reality and even make things worse than it were. You have a really generous and nice thought but things happen for a reason, the past permits to understand the present, even if something horrible happens, we must learn from this event and avoid doing the same mistake

    good article though, i already knew the funny picture you put but i don't mind seeing it again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article. And I enjoyed your little image just at the end. Poutine is soooo great !! Sorry for the madness, it's the voices in my head

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH That so nice to you take care of terrorist attacks. That's an usefull power !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article, maybe you're right but it could be amazing too ! - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good article about this power !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god Vladimir Poutir was so cuuute when he was child !

    ReplyDelete