Tuesday 6 October 2015

TJPlus and very important books...

Hi! my name is TjPlus, I'm 17 years old, I live in Bourges. 

I've got a big brother who is 19 years old and I have a cat. 

I'm crazy about the American series " Orange is the New Black" and especially the actresses who play Testi ans Susan. 
I think it is the best serie of the world because they are incredible actors, funny, crazy... 
They make us feel special emotion at the same time as them. 

I enjoy  basket-ball too, I've practiced this sport for five years at Bourges Basket club and it is very important for me. 
I think that we can't live without sport and without a passion. 

The last important things for me are books especially  Anne Frank's diary or The Pianist .

I'm very interested by all which deals with the Second World War through films or books or commemorations. 

I have already travelled to Spain , Morroco, England and I have seen Buckingham Palace, The London Eye and Big Ben. 

It was really unforgetable.

8 comments:

  1. Waaah you already got the chance to visit many countries ovo)/ I wish I could travel more orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this article, orange is the new blacj seems to be a very good serie I think I will start to watch it -pradel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Frank's diary is a book I very like too but I never read the Pianist .w.(shame on me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wich post did you play in basketball ?
    -Pompom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'ts weird that everyone like Orange is the new black except me, I've watched like 3 episodes but it was bored for me. I like series where you can sit, watch them and learn things at the same time! And I didn't feel this during OITNB.
    Anyway, I liked your article
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like OITNB, but the season 3 is boring I find

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you read "Max" by Sarah Cohen-Scali or "Ce qu'il n'ont pas pu nous prendre" by Ruta Sepetys ? Amazing books, if you read them, you will love them :)

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have also read these books, I agree with you, they are great !
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete