Tuesday 13 October 2015

Pradel's article...



My name is Pradel. 
 I am 17 years old but I will be 18 soon .
 I live in bourges
 I have got one little sister who is 15 years old, and a younger brother who is 6 years old

The cult movie which is my favorite movie is Harry Potter wich is in reality a saga of 8 movies.
It is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author  JK Rolling.

They will be adapted into movies afterwards.

I love to watch this saga because I think that it is interesting to follow the characters years after years and to see what happened to them and how they changed themselves into something good or not.

In this saga the thing that I prefer it's that in every movies something new, a new adventure is begining related to the one of the past ; we everytime learn new things about the characters and their life in the past and that teaches us why they are becoming like they are latter.


 The series tells us  the adventures of a young wizard, Harry Potter, the titular character, and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The main story arc concerns Harry's quest to defeat the Dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who aims to become immortal, conquer the wizarding world, subjugate non-magical people, and destroy all those who stand in his way, especially Harry Potter.
That's why with the help of his friends and his professors he will do all that is possible to fulfill his mission.

15 comments:

  1. I also love Harry potter! Wich movie is your favourite? For I think it's the second or the third..
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really got a favourite one, but the third is the one that I whatch all the time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the whole saga long ago ! It is really great. The writer manages to project ourselves so easily into her extraordinary world

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy, Harry Potter, so cool ! I think that the first is cool too ;)

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love draco malfoy ! I don't know why

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite harry potter movie is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read just the last two books

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Harry Potter! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many Harry Potter fans uvu I might be the most indecisive person ever so I'll never have a favorite movie or something orz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fan of Harry Potter, I read the books, seen the movies!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never try to read the books... but I saw all the movies

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your article because I'm also fan of Harry Potter
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why but I don't like Harry Potter

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your article maybe because I love Harry Potter but I didn't read all the books. Such a shame. Maybe you will find this weird but my favourite character is Ron ahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm crazy about Harry Potter's saga!! I saw that too! -TjPlus

    ReplyDelete