Sunday 4 October 2015

Pompom and box of chocolates....


Hello I am Pompom!

I’m 16 years old and I live in Charentonnay (40km away from Bourges).

I like to play handball and read books.

I really love rap music and  movies too.

My favourite movie is Forrest Gump. I do like this film! 


 This is a beautiful life lesson: Forrest (played by Tom Hanks who is really good in this role) is the bravest man I’ve ever seen during his life he has known many adventures, he was in the Vietnam war then he was champion of ping-pong, became a multi-billionaire... 

During all his life Forrest ran after the love of only one girl who rejects him but his perseverance paid and they have a baby together before she died. 

All his life he takes care of the others and never asks for something in exchange despite his disability.

He’s a true hero for me.





                    

16 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know you love Forrest Gump, it is such a great movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movieeeeeeee
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rap also ! You're gonna hate me but I have never seen Forrest Gump :(

    Scralett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll remember this film when I want to watch a movie -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never like this film ! He's so strange
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the opinions about this movie are quite different-- I feel confused what to do? @~@

    ReplyDelete
  7. this movie that i nerver watch seem good I think I'll watch it one day -pradel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie and Scarlett you must see this movie !!
    -Pompom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to watch this movie !

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the movies with Tom Hanks are historical !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tom Hanks is a very good actor! I love him so much

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  12. Run Forest! Run! This film is a classic

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great article about this movie I just loove !
    - Apote

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a very good movie
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favorite movies! It's so inspiring. And I love Tom Hanks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forest Gump teach us the life !

    ReplyDelete