Monday 12 October 2015

Blondy and photography

Dear readers,

I'm Blondy. It's my nickname because I have blond hair and all my friends call me "Blondy". 

I love
to spend time with them, going to parties or going  shopping.


I'm seventeen years old but I have had my driver licence for two months.


In fact, now if you are able to drive with your parents for one year, you can get the driver licence. 

It's great to be autonomous.

More over, I practise a lot of activities, so I can drive myself everywhere.


Indeed, I go to the swimming-pool and to the fitness center. But my favourite sport is dancing. I've practiced it for 14 years because it's a universal body language.

I do ballet, modern and contemporary dance. I can try to feel my emotions. 

When I dance, I'm free. 

Dancing is as natural as breathing for me. It's a part of me.

       
                   

That's why, I have an actual tattoo on my arm which is the word "DANCE". 

Later, I'd like to become a professional dancer even if I have other passions.

I like reading novels. My favourite writer is Maupassant: I love realism because we could be a
character. I enjoy writing too, that's good to relax.


I'm fond of History, languages such as Spanish
and English.


 Of course, I love travelling, especially in plane. I've been abroad. I visited Spain, England. 
It was fantastic but my favourite trip was this summer because I went to the USA.

My favourite city is Los Angeles and I would like to go back to study. I think I can perfect my dancing
skills there.




 




Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA, USA 




                 Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA
              



               Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA, USA



       Venice Beach, Skate Park, Los Angeles, CA, USA


I love challenges, so I would like to have a lot of experiences in my life.


I want to fulfil my dreams.
 

Whatever life brings me. Hopefully money, success and love.

I'm fond of Art and one of my favourite is photography. I think it's usefull to remember the past and some memories. 


That's why, I like to spend time to explore website to find photographer. 
I prefer black & white photos because it's more authentic and nostalgic.

Henri Cartier-Bresson was a french photographer who took black & white photos. 


His nickname was "the eye of the century". Indeed, he was born on 1908, so he lived both world wars and he took many photos of those.

During the second world war, he was made prisoner by the germans. He managed to escape, after
several attempts, on february in 1943. 


He entered the MNPGD which was a clandestine movement. 
It was a help for prisoners and escaped prisoners.
 

During the Liberation of Paris, he joined professionals to take photos of this moment. He made areport called "The come back" to explain prisoners and deportee persons' repatriation.


FRANCE. World War II. Liberation. The Alsace. A Bridge over the Rhine near Strasbourg. 1944

 MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson
 



FRANCE. World War II. Liberation. Paris. 22-25th August. 1st arrondissement. Rue St-Honoré.
1944.
MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson
 

I also like his work because he travelled a lot. Indeed, for example, he saw the Spanish republican's
tragic fate. In fact, during the Spanish civil war (1936-1939), the republicans were opposed to the
nationalists directed by Franco. 

At the end, Franco's government reigned over all Spain and terrorized the Spanish republicans who had lost everything.


 


                                SPAIN. Madrid. 1933 MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson
 

                          SPAIN. Andalucia. 1933 MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson

He lived through his century and intercepted historical days. He is known for his street report and
his real life photos without forced behaviour.


 

INDIA. Tamil Nadu. Madura. 1950 IRELAND. Dublin. 1952 MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson  

                                          CHINA. The Great leap forward. 1958
                                             MAGNUM PHOTOS. Henri Cartier-Bresson

 

He founded in 1947 the agency Magnum Photos with Robert Capa, David Seymour and George
Rodger. 

They spent three years in Orient afterwards.
 They became witness of Ghandi's death in India.

Henri Cartier-Bresson was also known to take photos of famous people like Coco Chanel, Samuel
Beckett, Igor Stravinsky...




 

I will say that Henri Cartier-Bresson, traveller and famous photographer was a real artist.

Indeed, he had never lied and relayed the truth. More over, he was the first photographer able to take
photos of URSS after 1962.
 

So, I think Henri Cartier-Bresson was the best photographer of the XXth century.

 

To watch more Henri Cartier-Bresson's photos, you can go to the next website:

http://www.magnumphotos.com/



 

                                                  By BLONDY

58 comments:

  1. This is a great article and I love the first photography it's really amayzing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I agree with you, I love the first photography :)

      By Blondy

      Delete
    2. i'll hope you dream will come true !

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I hope too :)

      By Blondy

      Delete
  2. Dear Blondy,

    I wish you to become "the eye of the 21century" and however to reach your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! But who are you?
      I hope to become "the eye of the 21 century" and fulfill my dreams.

      By Blondy

      Delete
  3. It's an interessant article ! I hope that you can realize all your dream

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m your mather. Your acticle is very good the photos and the comment are very interesting. The photo of danse is beautifull she is your sosie i hope you are a veritable danse you merit this situation of future professionel danse. or future "avocate" .you are the best. i love you. i hope you realise your dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mummy but you have a bad english ^^

      By Blondy

      Delete
  5. My sister is the best! I love you ♥♥♥

    Chachaa'<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Blondy,
    Very interesting text ! I know you better now !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is very good ! And saw all the waysthat you give yourself you deserve to achieve your dreams! love love blondy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your article because I like your story and I find the photographys are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but who are you?

      By Blondy

      Delete
    2. And congratulation for your driver licence
      Antoine

      Delete
    3. Thank you! Now, I have to find a car.

      By Blondy

      Delete
  9. Thank you Blondy for your article, it's very interesting and the pictures are beautiful. You're right, it's important to follow your dreams. I hope you can realize it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. But who are you?

      By Blondy

      Delete
  10. This is a great article represents well your personality! !!!
    Emeline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like photography too, that's why I was in visual art in second class.

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was in visual art in second class too and I've learnt many things thanks to this class!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  12. Really really good article, I think it's my favourite article until now.
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much, it's so nice to say that!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  13. Very interesting article !!! I always liked the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson. I think this is one of the most talented of XX century.

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  14. For Blondy,
    It's a nice article. Continues to ilustrer by photos that "speak" . Congratulations .
    Serge and Malaury .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Show must go on Blondy 😉
    Fabienne

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dance and the photography are beautilful passions.
    But we shall tell you is too difficult to make an artistic career and that we cannot live with it.
    But not hesiteate. Go.
    And as told it K.Gibran :
    " to succed is to be in agreement with oneself same, to make things with passion and no with reason.
    Sylvaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's why I dance with passion

      By Blondy

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wahoo nice pictures ! They make me feel like going to the US...
    And I also hope you fulfill your dreams !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everybody would like going to the USA :)

      By Blondy

      Delete
  20. This is a very good article! Your photography are beautiful especially the first. I didn't now the photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson but I find his photos are interesting
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a beautiful photos, I have a tatoo too, I like this, it's very personal and representative, I think :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes the tattoo represent the personnality and I would like to have more and more tattoo

      By Blondy

      Delete
  22. Good luck, I hope you will be a good professional dancer !!! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're kind!

      By Blondy

      Delete
    2. You deserve to become a professional dancer because you overcome everything -Bonnie

      Delete
    3. Oh thank you so much for your support, I hope you can fulfill your dreams too!

      By Blondy

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much I hope too -Bonnie

      Delete
    5. We made a real conversation on this blog! ^^

      By Blondy

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The photo with the dancer is very impressive ! I really like

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's very interesting, I'm glad to note that young people is so bustling with life. I find it encouraging for the future generation, so go on Blondy !
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I hope it encouraging for the future generation too!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  26. When I read you'r article I understand why you choose this sport! -TjPlus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that will abolish many clichés about dancing.

      By Blondy

      Delete