Friday 16 October 2015

Meet Aliena...



Hi ! My name is Aliena and I'm seventeen. I was born in Paris in August, 1st 1998. I live in Allogny, which is not so far from Bourges. I moved here two years ago, but I used to live in Paris with my mother. I love living in Bourges because I think it's beautiful and really peaceful. Being from Paris, I wasn't used to this kind of town, but I like it here.

I love singing and listening to all kinds of music. I like reading and writing too, I used to write poetry when I was younger. I enjoy traveling and I have already been to London, New York, Spain and Germany. I like to play tennis with my father in my spare time. By the way, I would say that I'm really close to my father, he's like my best friend. He listens to me and we're able to talk for hours.

My favorite band is Nirvana and I'm crazy about this movie by Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill. I also really like the series of books by Sarah Pinborough : Poison, Charm and Beauty. Those books are like a remake of famous fairytales, in a darker way.


I would say that I'm optimistic, creative, sociable, joyful and full of surprises. But I would also say that I am sensitive and sometimes slightly too impulsive.

I'm an only child and I have lived with my father for four years. I think that after my exams, I'll move from here to live in Paris with my grandmother. I would really like to finish my studies there. I would like to study english to become an english teacher.
 [Brace yourself, my young Padawan! Teaching is a hard but oh so fulfilling job!  Mrs P.]

20 comments:

  1. Oh!! It was the first time I heard you sing in Spain and it was really nice. I loooove your voice a lot uvu (pssst--- Can I have an autograph 'v' ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!
      Of course you can have my autograph, I'll give you a VIP pass to my next concert. Just kidding, the only concerts I'll have would be in my bathroom ;)

      Delete
    2. A VIP pass to your bathroom could be quite weird though uvu'' You should make a group with Nausicaa and her piano---- We're becoming the art class ovo

      Delete
  2. What is the story of Poison ? -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tells the "real" story of Snow White, you'll be surprised by the end. The Evil Queen is not that evil, and the prince is kind of psychopath, I love it!
      By the way, the three books are about that prince, who's going to fall in love with three different princesses, I'll let you read it.

      Delete
    2. It seems very captivating -Bonnie

      Delete
    3. Aliena you spoiled !
      It's the main information of books and ruined it --"

      Bonnie, I could give mine if you want to read them :)

      Delete
  3. you have already travelled a lot , it's great for you! I hope you can move in paris after your exam
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Nirvana!! Very good band ++++

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know theses books, but they look really good !

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ! She discovered them by me ^^
      I love all stories about Fairytales so I read a main part of all Fairytales of Grimm, Anderson and Perrault and others :)

      Delete
  6. Nirvana is a PIONEER of rock music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so good! Some people don't like it though, weird.

      Delete
  7. I have just one thing to teel you : Nirvana <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tastes in music my friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your tastes too!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't who's the person who told you about Sarah Pinborough ... :whistle:

    For Christmas, I will have Charm in Real, FI-NAL-LY ! *.*
    My collection will be over ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very love your nickname "Aliena", that is so badass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love so much your nickname "Aliena", so cool !

    ReplyDelete