Saturday 3 October 2015

Nour and prison life...


Hi everyone !
 
I'm going to introduce myself in a few words. 

My nickname is Nour, I'm a girl, I am 16 years old and I will be 17 soon because I was born on the 7th of October. 

I don't have any brothers or sisters. 

In the future I would like to live and work in an other country

This year will be more difficult than last year but I'm excited because we will go out if we have our BAC! 

Now I will talk to you about the TV series named :


Orange is the New Black



I really love this series because the actresses play very well.

This series is based on a book written by Piper Kerman.
She tells about  her detention in prison for money laundering and drug trafficking .

            

                       
(Writer Piper Kerman, right, and actress Taylor Schilling who plays Piper Chapman)

The main actress is  Piper Chapman, she is incarcerated in the detention center named Litchfield Penitentiary for a period of 15 months after carrying a suitcase of money from the sale of heroin in Brussels to help her ex girlfriend Alex Vause. 

We can follow their life in prison. 

There are several detainees and all through the seasons we learn why they are here and about their past.  

We can understand how a normal person can become a criminal. 

We think about the prison life and what I really appreciate is that all prisoners are not criminals, they have just made mistakes in their life.



20 comments:

  1. I wanted to watch this but I never do it... I have to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost your birthday Nour!
    I love this series too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not forget your birthday ! I love also OITNB but I find that the season 3 is most boring :/

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to see this series !! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is the best !!!
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did you chose the nickname nour ? -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was young I watched the cartoon Sheherazade and i love the name "nour"

      Nour

      Delete
    2. Aah okay, I find this name very beautiful because it means "the light" in arabic ^^ -Bonnie

      Delete
    3. Really ? I think too, i would like call my child like that but i don't have Arab origins

      Nour

      Delete
    4. You should, it's a beautiful name ^^ -Bonnie

      Delete
  7. Oh I never watched this series maybe I should-- But as always I'm not a series type ;; Also early Happy Birthday ! I'm pretty sure I don't know who you really are, sorry orz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to start this serie !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like series, but this one can make me change one's opinion. I'll probably try to watch this

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started watching this TV series but I stoped in first season

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't Watch Orange is the new black but I know many who look this and they tell me that's a good series, I think I try to begin
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just started this TV show and honnestly I can't wait to end it : so great !
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ve seen the trailer but never watched this series it looks great

    ReplyDelete