Friday 2 October 2015

Jenny margaret and some desperate women...


Hi everybody !

My name is Jenny Margaret, and I’m 17 years old .

I enjoy many things like drawing , reading comic books or watching TV series on my computer.


Today I’d like to tell you about a series I like , entitled :
Desperate Housewives .


Created by Mark Cherry in 2004, the show was on TV for eight years.


The last episode was broadcasted in 2012 , and the show aired a hundred and eighty episodes in total .


The story is about four housewives who live in an up market neighbourhood , in a street called : Wisteria Lane .






Now let’s focus on the main characters , our four housewives so they are :


Bree Van de Kamp : played by Marcia Cross


                      
                           

Bree is the perfect housewife : she cleans , she makes her own clothes and her cooking is wonderful; everytime she cooks something you know that it will be perfect.

She is married to a surgeon and she has two kids called Andrew and Danielle .



Lynette Scavo : played by Felicity Huffman.






                         


Lynette is one of the main characters , she is married to Tom Scavo who works in a company , she has four kids she stopped working to raise them before she was a director in a publicity agency .


Susan Mayer : Played by Teri Hatcher .




                              

Susan Mayer is the only character who works, she illustrates books for children , she has one teenage daughter called Julie who helped her when her husband Karl left because he was seeing an other woman.


In the first season, Susan meets Mike, a new neighbour, she falls in love with .


                       

Susan's s  particularity is that she can’t cook.




Gabrielle Solis : Played by Eva Longoria.


                          

Before she moved to Wisteria Lane, Gabrielle was a famous model in New York .One day she met a rich business man and married him shortly after : his name is Carlos Solis.


Because of his work, he is never there so she betrays him with her gardener a young man .


And there is one last character who appears in only one episode but who is the narrator : it ‘s Mary Alice Young.


                         

Mary–Alice kills herself at the beginning of the first episode. She was married to Paul Young and she had a son Zack .


She comments every beginning and end of episode looking over the inhabitants of the street .




15 comments:

  1. Oh I love Desperate Housewife, my favorite character is Eva Longoria !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god ! I looooooove this series ! My favorite character is Gabriel Solis, she looks like me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperate Housewives is probably my favorite TV-show of all time, after Skins I guess. Your article reminds me of the days when I used to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with Marcia Cross's hairs *-*
    I like this series too :p

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desperate Housewives, a classic ! I love so much Bree :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva Longoria is so beautifuuul ! *_* -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bree is my favourite !

    Desperate Housewives is an amazing TV show and I was very sad when it ended ! The last episode is so sad because of all the characters of the series who are getting back dressed in white. They're dead or they moved on and see all of them remember many stories and feelings in us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Desperate Housewives too!
    I think it will be interesting to visit the place where it's directed.
    When I was on the USA, I've visited the place where CHARMED was directed and it was so great and interesting. It's strange to be on the decor like on TV.

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this TV-show ! I don't have watch all the season but this is in my to do list ;)

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh we can see the groups Bree & Gabrielle uvu Well this series seems quite popular among us ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watch this serie long ago and youre article is making me want to watch it again

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watched this serie a long time ago and i love the concept who talk about simple housewives with their eventful life. They have very good actresses chosen to interpret this role :)))

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  13. i used to watch this series very week it's a shame that their had to stop it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this serie too , my favorite character is susan
    -lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. susan was my favorite character too

    ReplyDelete