Thursday 15 October 2015

An extra article by Becarefulouis!




When she's bored, Becarefulouis writes extra articles! [Isn't it absolutely delightful? Mrs P.]




Hey it's becarefulouis, and it' s almost ...................

Halloween
And I wanted to share with you the work of a famous youtubeur in the U.S.A who did a wonderful d.i.y (do it yourself) which seems really easy and really original ! 

Her username is Rclbeauty101. 


As everyone saw , on Snapchat, they added new effects...






And Rachel (aka Rclbeauty101) decided to turn those effects into make-up for Halloween costumes, and I really like her idea ! 
It's so original and fun ! 
I really would like to see someone this year at the Carnaval in our school even if it's not scary, it's cute. 

So now just watch the video and enjoy Rachel's D.I.Y






By the way, I would like to know in the comments if you knew Rachel before reading my article? 

And if you have one, what's your favorite youtubeur ? 
Comments below and don't forget to suscribe (haha)



BECAREFULOUIS

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I look also youtuber but specifically beauty youtuber

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too! French or others?
    Who are you?
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favourite youtubeur are enjoyphoenix and jenesuispasjolie what about you ?

      Delete
    2. I know them and between both I prefer jenesuispasjolie, she's really cute and funny! I love her vlog! I dont watch french youtubeur a lot, a prefer the english or american one (it's a really awfull help for my english)
      -becarefulouis

      Delete
    3. Great extra article Sarah, my favs are Joe Sugg and Claudia Sulewski, I don't really like French youtubers

      Delete
  3. this make up is beautiful, the rainbaw one :) I love to watch beauty youtubers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My internet connection is quite weak right know I can't watch videos orz But as for youtubers I've been watching some for years know and I would say I love the gamer part of yt uvu (not only Pewds)

    ReplyDelete
  5. her video is really original ! I like :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of the makeup though, it looks so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love doing that with my phone, I laugh alone so some are funny

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unicorn slogger = great

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didn't know that you tuber before but i'm glad that he did that kind of video

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny even if I don't understand why they added this effects on snapchat ^^

    ReplyDelete