Thursday 8 October 2015

A short (but filling) article by Clyde...

Hi everyone ! 

My name is Clyde, I'm 18 years old. 
I live in Bourges with my mother and my brother. 
As you know, I adore eating. 

But, my favorite dish is raclette. 

Raclette is a cheese made with cow milk.  

It's from a canton of Valais in Switzerland. 

Cheeses with raclette of pasteurized type are made in France in the regions of Auvergne and Savoy.

It's the best way to be reunited with one's family . 

I love eating raclette on winter, surrounded by my family with the spirit of christmas ! 


27 comments:

  1. I love raclette !!!!

    Nours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! Raclette is my life !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a day we could eat raclette together? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes with pleasure !
      -Clyde

      Delete
  4. Your passion is raclette ?? It's wonderfuuuul !!! :)))))))

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, you continually surprise me, an article about raclette is so original -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah ! I love you so sweetie
      -Clyde

      Delete
    2. I love me too lol -Bonnie

      Delete
  6. Yum yum!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre are well right the raclette it's so good !
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I'm in love with the raclette, I often eat with bread, it's perfect !

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes during winter ! So perfect
      -Clyde

      Delete
  9. I loooove raclette ! especially charcuteries !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but I don't eat pig
      -Clyde

      Delete
  10. i don't like chees but raclette is my only exeption !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right!
      -becarefulouis

      Delete
  11. lets make a raclette party guys !!
    -Pompom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, so funny that you've done your article on raclette, love it tas well !
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raclette is so good !
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is like the best winter food ever. EVER. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you
      -clyde

      Delete
  15. With the cold I started eating raclette finally !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete