Friday 9 October 2015

Piccadilly in California...



Hi my name is Piccadily , I'm a normal guy. [Define normality...^^  Mrs P.]
I live in Aubinges in the countryside next to Bourges and I'm in the Extra English class.
I practice some sports especially handball and sometimes football. 
I like reading : my favorite book is Central Park written by Guillaume Mussot . 
But I've got 2 principal pleasures , first of all : listening to some music especially rap but I love all kinds of music and secondly , watching films and series like Breaking Bad ( the best ever I think ) , Banshee , Californication and much more but it's so long...
I would like to present you Californication , this series is about the life of a writter who's called Hank Moody. After the success of his first book God hates us all he becomes an alcoholic. He is a really passionated by women but he also tries to get his muse , Karen , his ex wife which he's in love with,back. 
He has got one daughter with Karen , Becca who is 12 years old. 
During the series we see all his adventures in Venice beach ,his hometown.
If you want to watch this you can click on the next link:
                                          
  
I think I said everything  that I  wanted to talk to you about,  so see you next time and ENJOY.

PS: I love pasta

                                                      Piccadilly.

19 comments:

  1. I love pasta too ovo)/ It seems everyone like to read while I'm here--- Alone in the ''I don't like to read (a lot) group'' orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on me I never watch Californication ahah...
    But I love Breaking bad too ! Such a great series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du you prefer handball or football ?-Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Californication!!!!!! My dad was addicted to this series
    Who doesn't like pasta???????????????????!!
    -becarefulouis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banshee is so cool, but I never watch Californication and even Breaking bad .w.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a fish ?

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just starting californication and this is good, i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice , you can told me what you think about Californication !

      Delete
  8. Are you really normal or you think you are normal ? You have 4 hours ;)

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  9. pastas is all my life !! and handball too
    -Pompom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never watched this serie before, seems nice ! However I loove Breaking Bad as well
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everybody loves pasta. This is life.

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breaking Bad is like the best TV show ever made! I love it so much!
    PS : I love pasta too, with extra cheese. And meat. Lots of meat. Okay I'm being weird again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this serie but I have never see it, PS: I love pasta too !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had never heard of this series but it looks cool

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ps: I love pasta too

    PHI

    ReplyDelete