Sunday 16 October 2016

Madridista , the football fan...

Hello guys I’m Madridista.

I’m in the 703 class. 
Let me tell you about myself. I’m a big fan of football I think you know my real identity with this information !  I’m a big fan of Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.




My favorite movie is Scarface. I like the character of Tony Montana and the mood of this film. Tony Montana is a Cuban immigrant, he wants to live a dream life. For that he needs money and power, he becomes a drug lord. He knows a lightning ascent and a tragic end… This character has values and principles. 




I’m a big fan of series, I watch The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, Fear The Walking Dead and I’ve discovered Narcos it’s an incredible series. 

My favorite is The Walking Dead: the universe of the series is awesome. 
Humanity was destroyed by a virus. The characters are in permanent danger but the real danger is not the walkers… the real danger is the other humans.





As far as music is concerned,  I listen to a lot of rap. I listen more to French rap than US rap. Right now I listen  a lot to PNL because the mood of their songs is awesome.

I love the side hovering. 

Their new album is amazing.This is  the first rap group to have made the cover of the famous American magazine : The Fader



20 comments:

  1. Hey Madridista !
    I've never watched Scarface but maybe I should !
    I watch Game of Thrones too, who is your favourite character?
    I really should watch the Walking Dead, everyone is talking about it and it looks interesting !
    See you ! -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my favourite character is Jon Snow and you? Madridista

      Delete
    2. Ooh ok, I have to admit that he is a pretty good character !
      My favourite one is Sansa Stark :) -Pegasus

      Delete
    3. I like Sansa too :) Madridista

      Delete
  2. Of course we know your real identity ahah !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football, PNL... Hmmm... I know who is behind Madridista !! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who you are with your nickname too Madridista

      Delete
  4. It's easy to know who you are Mister Madridista ;)
    -Nenette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think too ahah Madridista

      Delete
  5. The best series ever: Game of Thrones, Fear the Walking Dead and the Walking Dead !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! What is your favourite ? Madridista

      Delete
  6. loooooooooool i've spotted you rofl
    i already knew everything you wrote on your article but a little reminder doesnt harm i guess hihih

    i agree that PNL has a cool music style and is quite different from others rap artists/bands, however the lyrics are something a little bit ... errrr lol harsh ???

    anyway that was a good article handsome ++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey brother, your article is very nice !
    We are daxb, later we will write a featuring !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DaxB production ahah Madridista

      Delete
  8. Oh you love Cristiano Ronaldo! Easy to know who you are,the little foot addict ;) I waiting for your next article with haste :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cristiano Ronaldo is a model for me ! Madridista

      Delete
  9. Your article is really nice ! ;)
    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete