Wednesday 5 October 2016

Fenrir tells it all!

Hi I'm Fenrir, I'm 17 years old, I'll turn 18 the 26 of november ( don't forget! ).

I've got brown eyes and  long brown curly hair.

I was born in France and both my parents are tunisians, so that also makes me one :)

I love drawing, reading, memes, playing videos games, I also play the piano. (*cough* I have a hidden talent for freestyle rap *cough* )

My favorite TV show is Agent of SHIELD and Agent Carter, I love Marvel and the cinematic universe. The movies are really great because you can't understand the timeline if you didn't watch all the previous movies.

My top 3 books are : Bel-Ami by Maupassant

Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes

Le Magicien by Jean-Marc Souvira

I love listening to music, I listen to all kind, especially to jazz and progressive metal. 

My favorite band is Dream Theater ! 




They never dissapoint me, even though some of their long are really long, each album is a masterpiece, except the one who came out recently this february 2016: The Astonishing. 

it wasnt astonishing at all lol, this album was telling a story, the music was good but the story was too clichĂ©. 

Let's forget that and speak about the other albums: this band has such potiential! My favorite album would be Octavarium, as the name says, the album has 8 songs, following each others

The eponym song is a summary of all of them, a magnificent masterpiece. 

Besides Dream Theater, I love Myrath, a tunisian progressive metal band, their song style has oriental influences which is very original and pleasant to listen to ! 




I also really like Lyn Collins and her powerful voice, my favorite songs of her would be " How long can I keep it up " and " Don't do it"



 Oh, and I'm a huge fan of Daft Punk.

My favorite video games are Technomage, Sabotain : Break the rules ; Guilty Gear, Metal Gear Solid and so much more lol. 

The one who won my heart is an online game, which is called Ragnarok Online, this game made me discover norse mythology, and now I'm fascinated by it .

That's why my name is Fenrir, it came from a powerful wolf, son of Loki, who has been kept chained up until the Ragnarok, the end of the world, also called ... the final battle.



I hope you liked my presentation and thanks for reading :)

43 comments:

  1. Hey Fenrir, as you already know, I love your drawings, they are awesome !
    I love the Marvel universe too, which character is your favourite? (I've heard somewhere that you really love Quicksilver but maybe there are other characters you really like !)
    I didn't know Dream Theater but it's pretty cool and I like it !
    Your presentation was great ! See you soon ! -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're making me blush, thanks!! Oh damn i have a lot of favorite characters, indeed there is Quicksilver but also the Winter Soldier , Black Widow Phoenix and Scarlet Witch :)
      Coooooool i hope you'll listen to some dream theater songs :)
      Thanks again !!kisseeees

      Delete
    2. Ahah that's cute, you are welcome !
      It's the same for me ! Omg, I love Black Widow, Phoenix and Scarlet Witch too :D
      And I love Sophie Turner when she plays Jean Grey in X Men: Apocalypse, she is awesoooome !
      I will! -Pegasus

      Delete
  2. FIIIIIRSSSSST #okstoprightnow
    Nice article fenrir ! I love your draws ! Listen to metal ! xoxo -Yse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi i'd do the same tbh
      Thanks it means a lot to me :) bizzbizzz

      Delete
  3. Great presentation girl ! Love comics too ! And my favourite one is Batman ! And yours ?

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! My favorite would be the amazing spider Man :)
      I love the DC universe too but i do not know as much as i know with the Marvel one , maybe you'll make me discover some more :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah for sure. Don't hesitate to read my article that will be publish tomorrow. You'll learn more about the universe from the comics ! I'll write so many articles about that !

      -Harley

      Delete
  4. Waouuuuuh I love your draw its beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article are very greeeeeeeat !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SLIPKNOOOOT (Hope you will gess who I am). You article was quite interesant, I discovered some things and I learn to know you Fenrir. If you have to do another artcile, it will be about what ?
    Bye cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehee love that band too
      Thanks ! I think it would be on food or something like that lol

      Delete
    2. Ahaha, obviously, it doesn't surprise me!

      Delete
  7. Oh my god I really enjoying the "Morning story" song
    blblblbl
    Seriously this is an interesting article
    :rire:
    I you know what i mean :sort:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa that song is not my favorite, listen to the new one, its one of their best hihi

      Thankssssss bogoss:hap:

      Delete
  8. I know who you are and i can say that you draw very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are you mysterious one ? Anyway thank you!!

      Delete
  9. Good article ! It was interesting ! Madridista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love music too, like many people!! I would like to discover jazz, they are many kinds of jazz but I don't know where to start so the song of Lyn Collins guide me, thank you!!

    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask me if you want to know more about jazz!!! Lyn Collins would be more on the funk kind but jazz works too :) if you like the song on my article, don't hesitate to ask me for more songs, i'll tell you the best eywa

      Delete
  11. I love the wolf's image because i love this animal, he is so fascinating ! Nice presentation Fenrir. There are also a character who is called Fenrir, he is a werewolf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that picture too!! Thanks beautiful ;^)
      I know that character, i love him too lol

      Delete
  12. Jazz is cool but I prefer his sister Soul :)
    Love you Fenrir <3 - Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Soul too :) care to share some music with me ?

      Delete
    2. Of course sweetie heart <3

      Delete
  13. Your article is very interesting and detailed. i'm happy to know you better now ! but I have one question, why didn't you talk about mister T (you know what I mean) ? ;) bye !
    -Nenette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I didnt talk about him because I divorced him!! > :( He refused to buy me food.
      Besides that thanks sweety hihihi

      Delete
  14. Hi Fenrir, you article is really great ! I'd really like to listen to your freestyle rap talent haha ! x)
    Dream Theater and Myrath are such awesome bands *-*
    I'm in love with Nordic mythology too ! It's so cool ! :D
    I'm looking forward to read your next articles ! See you !^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oulaaa if you want to be deaf yeah i'll send you a link so you'll listen to my magnificent freestyles (dont do that)
      Coool I'm glad to finally know someone who knows and likes these bands!!! You made my day lol

      Ooo nordic mythology ❤ Have you read L'Edda by Snurri Sturluson ?? It tells all the basics about this mythology, Well it's thanks to this book that we actually know its existence lol

      Anyway thank you Riggnarok :)

      Delete
  15. Fenrir brought me here blablabla honhon
    (by the way, the article is cool, and yes, you're handsome)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Fenrir brought me here, you're blog is really nice, i hope you won't stop. Keep going !

    -Michel

    ReplyDelete
  17. looool you're the best
    thank you pretty one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fenrir brought me here.
    She made me listen to her freestyles and it's dope !

    -Mucho Tiempo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roooooooofl i recognize you
      Thanks for your support my SWEET ginger ;))))))

      Delete
  19. Hi Fenrir!! I read your article and I find it very intersting. Oh you play the piano it's a very beautiful instrument but such difficult to learn but I'm sure that you play it well =). I love your drawings and I would like you to draw something for me if you want it of course.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Fenrir !
    Very beautiful drawing! You're really talented.
    I like Daft Punk too. What is your favorite song of these artists ?
    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, cool profile and everything, good drawings and personality,
    not so good rap freestyles, but you can't have everything right ?
    anyway, keep it up fenrir !

    ReplyDelete