Saturday 15 October 2016

Linxz presents himself...

Hello everybody, my name is LinxZ.
I love skateboarding with my friends because the feeling on the board is awsome.

This "sport" gives me a feeling of freedom and  rinding in a skatepark and taking part in  competitions, doing photos with sponsors is very cool.

I love making music with my band, we have created "AIRWALK", a group of "Surf rock" refering to  adventures  lived during road trips and other stuff.

We want to go to America to create a skatebrand, and to open a skateshop and continue to create music more and more.

The american dream maybe...

But in my boring life I have to make this to create fun and more... This is the goal of my life.. Fun.
We created the DAXB Festival with some other friends, to make parties and share music and our lifestyle.

If I cant go to the USA, I would like to become an English teacher.

I love playing video games too... Like Skyrim, The Legend of Zelda.

I like watching animes like "Naruto or Akame Ga kill"
And finally my favourite series are A Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

I will post some articles about other subjects in the year.

If you have any questions, leave  a comment below.

"Peace and ride safely"                               
                                                      LinxZ
HTML Best Codes

31 comments:

  1. You're article was so nice!!! I loved read it, it was very interesting. Hope you will realize your dreams Poupoule.
    See you monday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, POUPOUL for the win, yes i really want to realise my dreams... Thaaanks :)

      Delete
  2. Nice article :)
    You have many ambitions ! I hope you will succeed.
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)
      We are ambicious we are DAXB

      Delete
  3. Your article was nice !
    We haven't a lot of things in common so I don't really know what to say...
    I hope your dreams will come true and that you'll go to the USA !
    And I have few questions about Game of Thrones, who is your favourite character and which one do you hate the most?
    See you ! -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my favorite character is Jammie Lanister because he have a very interesting history, and he is ambicious but he is strange because he love his sister haha

      I dont really dislike an character :lol:

      Delete
    2. Oooh ok I understand and I agree with you !
      Ahah that's great then ahah :D -Pegasus

      Delete
  4. Helloooo
    Well except naruto you have good tastes lol
    Nice presentation :hap:

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's play videogaaaaaames ! hope I'll sing with ya' one day ;) can't wait to listen to your band! Yse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes obviously, i hope finish all the lyrics before the end of hollidays :)

      Delete
  6. Your article was great, I've always been way too clumsy to use a skateboard haha but I think I can imagine why you love it so much.
    The Legend of Zelda and Skyrim are iconic and really awesome games !
    I never really enjoyed Naruto though, sorry, but I can only join your opinion on Game of Thrones !
    Bye !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i have always watch Naruto that is the reason what i always love, I have a tatoo of legend of zelda because the is a religion for me haha !

      Delete
  7. Your dreams are so cooooool ! I hope that they will accomplish !
    -Nenette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks so much
      I will accomplish that with my friends too !
      See ya later :)

      Delete
  8. The Legend of Zelda amazing game ! Madridista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Zelda have made all my childhood !

      Delete
  9. You really have big ambitions you do not seem to be bored!! I wish you the best for your dreams!! chenle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yes i really want to enjoy all the moment of my life ! Never bored !! Haha see you later

      Delete
  10. You should come at Seraucourt's skate park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often go to this park !
      But i prefer the STD PARK at Saint Doulchard !

      Delete
  11. Well! I did not know that you had a music group. It is great!
    Continue to believe in your dreams and to be ambitious. It is the key of success. ;)
    I hope you sincerely to realize each of your dreams.
    See you !
    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, we will play at LAF at the café concert soon !

      Delete
  12. I'm sure that your American dream will come true. But sometimes we dream about far things just because we don't know them yet. And the Happiness is maybe right beside you, without you kwowing that. Fame and money, money, money to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have right but, we can do this the life is made for that, i will give all my power to realise them

      Delete