Wednesday 26 March 2014

Teddy Bear and Paperplane on a bench...

Teddy bear is calling Paperplane to know what she is doing :

- Hey Paperplane, what's up ?


-
Hey Teddy Bear? I'm making some tea, I'm doing nothing much. And you ?



- Oh ok, nothing special as well: I was thinking of you because the weather is really good today.
- Yes it's very sunny
- Yes, this is why I want us to go to the beach, if that's ok.
- Yes it is, I will go around your house in 15 minutes.
- It's ok: I'm waiting, see you, bye
- Bye.
          ........


( on the beach) 


- Oh look at the sea! It's really clear and blue ! Very beautiful today. 



- Yes Teddy Bear, but you know, we live  2 kms from the sea, so you can see it every day, it's not really amazing. 


- Yes I know but today it is really blue so it is amazing ! 

- Yeah, anyway. 

- Yes, oh, look at the bench, we can sit on. 


- Yes up to you. 


- Ok go on then 


- Oh it's a very beautiful view here! 

- Oh yes really, it's wonderful as well as what I feel currently. 


- What do you mean? 


- I've noticed something about my " friend ", for me, they were very honest but finally, not really. 


- Oh you know, there is not a lot of " true persons " actually. 


- Yes I know, but they disappointed me, really, but I think it's a good thing. 


- Why do you think that, you don't feel bad? 


- No I'm feeling good because I've grown up and I know that there are 2 or 3 " true persons " around me.

31 comments:

  1. They say "Oh" a lot, don't you think???^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't understand the whole article, but being on a bench in front of the sea must be really cool ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for you. My article is simple ^^
      yes it is ! very cool
      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  3. I like your conversation it so cut


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you :) it was a true converstation but very long in life
      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  4. I didn't understand the whole thing but well, your last phrase is quite true !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I think it is

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  5. Interesting article. But I didn't understand everything but only the essential

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool then it's the essential :)

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  6. Like the others, I didn't very understand the ending... :/

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you grow upp you get older, you get maturity ..

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  7. Tea time is precious moment :)
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes really it is !!!

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  8. A discussion that pose pretty reflection ..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  9. But I think it takes a huge cold!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why you think that ? i don't think so

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  10. It looks like a common conversation. I was expecting something bug nothing happened
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes something happended, a reasoning ;) read again.
      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  11. A common conversation that a lot of people do have with friends, I enjoyed it :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this conversation !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah thank you, but why?

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  13. Good article ! :)
    By the aunt of Oceka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for comment

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  14. Good story :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha it's not a story ;)

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  15. I didn't understand everything but your article is good !

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for all :)

      Teddy Bear

      Delete