Monday 24 March 2014

Boldman and the actress, on a bench...






If I could sit on a bench and talk one hour with the person of my choice it would definitely be Emma Watson.


Maybe one hour won't be enough to seduce her but the idea to spend one hour with this charming goddess makes me feel so happy!


I heard that my French accent could help me, that english women would find it "sexy", so yes maybe I have my chances!!!


It could be difficult all the same, she certainly already has many demands and i'm not so good at flirting at all.

Whatever, I'll try my luck .


Emma, I'm coming, my love!

17 comments:

  1. It's original You can try ! We never know ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that one day, you'll maybe speak to him ;)
    Oton-Tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma watson is a girl Oton-Tik ! :D
      -Carter-

      Delete
  3. yes try your luck guy. you will achieve your goal


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma Watson is very beautiful ! I hope that one day you can speak with her but I think on a bench could be impossible !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma Watson is so beautiful !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, you will be a womanizer! XD

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty funny how history, good luck you never know ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't underestimate yourself, I'm sure you're a ladykiller ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's necessary that you achieve this dream ! I agree, Emma Watson is so sexy ;)
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are there only pictures of girls ? :p

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to meet her too, not for the same reasons as you of course .. but still, she's a good actress and she's part of the saga that lulled my childhood :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your article might pleases to Mrs.P because she said that without Hermione the boys could have failed in many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hope is to live ..
    I laugh! I find it funny and cute! We all dream to meet our "idol" and learn to know ..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand you, who has never dreamed about meeting a famous person ? Anyway, I found your article funny :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so beautiful !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete