Wednesday 12 March 2014

First article in the "Sitting on a bench series"....

Grecy had a personal interpretation of what she was supposed to write!^^





Hello everybody! Read carefully this conversation   between friends . One of them tries to confess who  the father of her child is.


Silvia:The view is more beautiful here in front of this beach, let us sit on this bench. Life is beautiful.


Linda: You know Silvia you mustn't be shocked, I have something to admit to you and you have to listen to me for a long time. I have tried to speak to you but I lacked courage and the strength to do it.



Silvia: I don't have the time, I need a taxi to spend some  time with my guy. You know how much he loves me; in these arms I feel loved and cherished.

Linda: I must at all cost find the strength and confess. Tell me to protect our friendship.



Silvia: You know sometimes in life, we make things of which we are ashamed. sometimes we hurt people who count.

Linda: No, I can't speak about it.

Silvia: Speak to me, I must know.

Linda: No, you are going to hate me.

Silvia: What are you hiding from me? Speak now you are my friend, I want to listen to you well!

Linda: Exactly about my baby too long I kept this secret but today in front of this sea I've decided to tell you who  the father is. You remember, the night where you left us, you had returned home?


Silvia: But what want kept silent to tell me who is the father of your child. I  want to hear you tell it to me.


Linda:I had drunk too much beer this famous night.

Silvia: What happened?
Linda: Your guy suggested me staying with him. Then I went to the guest room to sleep. I was almost  asleep when I heard the door  open, and when I saw him slide in my bed. I swear you that your man  really made an excessive use of me.

Silvia: No, what?

Linda:I swear you all this arrived only once.

Silvia: Shut up please, not you, it is not the truth, don't tell me my guy is the father of your baby. It is a nightmare , I don't believe it, this story is rubbish.

Linda: Forgive me my dear friend.

Silvia: Why him? And you never told me that. You are a monster...

The end....


What do you think about my article?
Grecy.

34 comments:

  1. It's a bit tragic... I hope for you that you aren't Linda !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought exactly the same thing!^^

      Delete
    2. I hope so because it is young to be a parent ^^

      Delete
    3. no

      by grecy

      Delete
    4. In this story I'm neitheir linda nor silvia, it is just an imagination for a tragic dialogue.It is as writing of inventions I'm just the author thus needs not to imagine that it is me.


      by grecy

      Delete
    5. It shows you're a good writer because people believed the story was true!

      Delete
  2. i agree with you
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand.

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too , I didn't understand some things !

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. What didn't you understand?

      Delete
    3. If I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), the boyfriend of his girlfriend is the father of her child

      Delete
    4. exactly



      by grecy

      Delete
    5. read carefully after that you can undestand the story grapefruit


      by grecy

      Delete
    6. I'm not the only person that I have not understand, I'm reassured ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  4. I didn't understand everything but your conversation isn't bad !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So how do you know it isn't bad?

      Delete
    2. I understood but I find that the story countered a little bit crazy but why not; the conversation is good !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    3. read carefully mickael-king


      by grecy

      Delete
  5. What an horrible story! Poor Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was the initial theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To chose a person from the past or present and imagine the conversation you would have if you could talk for one hour.... So obviously Grecy misunderstood, but her article makes people react, so that's the point...

      Delete
  7. This dialogue would made a perfect script for a cheesy movie haha !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give me a wonderful idea for this year's film!!!!

      Delete
    2. you're really Mrs papy? yes it will so exciting if we play this scene

      by grecy

      Delete
    3. Yes, I'm really Mrs P., your teacher! Actually I was joking (so it was not for sure) but, why not????!!!

      Delete
  8. I realize that we all understood a different thing about the article indeed but it's a nice dialogue, even if it's sad :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dialogue made me think of an american romantic movie! Good idea! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? ah okay

      that good thanks for your comment


      by grecy

      Delete
  10. Woaw ... Yoyr conversation is interesting and that look intense ...
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that's original!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tragical... (But i don't see the link with the initial subject ^^')
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may be I Think I have been mistaken but I was too later.


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a sad story for Sylvia !
    I think that Sylvia and Linda will not be friends any more...
    It's a good story !

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete