Wednesday 19 March 2014

Kiwi and chicken: an interesting mix!

The teacher asked us: “If you could sit on this bench and chat for 1 hour with anyone from the past or present who would it be.. ?  Imagine the dialogue(s)... “

If you could sit on a bench for an hour with someone... who would it be?
That's a good question. I didn't know what to answer, what to think about it. I had no idea at all. The total nothingness.
So I imagined someone in my family history, but I found it not very joyful. Then I decided to tap my research in what I like. "I love chicken" This is when that came to the idea of ​​choosing Colonel Sanders ! Who ? You knew, the one on the KFC logo. He's the one who created a fast food restaurant named KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) .


This company has known a real success for his fried chicken.



(ok , joke!)

I would asked to him:
“Why there haven't KFC here in Bourges ? It is too much to ask ?
- You know my daughter, I'll tell you one thing. I'm the one who created this fastfood. I went through many obstacles and gained experiences throughout my life. But I ended up taking the dust. I was already dead when you came into the world. Moreover, I am not responsible for that.
- But you can't interfere here ?
- What do you want me to do ?  I'm still here on this bench, talking to you because I am the person you chose to talk for an hour. Indeed, the view is not too bad here !
- I don’t know. Perhaps you might tried to reincarnate in a big fried chicken and you will revolt yourself around the streets of the city ! If it is not already done…
- Of course to finish crushed and in a deep fryer, what an idea ! I have never heard it before ! “
*An image came to my mind*
“I never think of it…”


Maybe it’s because of this image that there are not KFC in Bourges… 
But I don’t care, I still like chicken !
However I did my research! Look at this, we can see a big hole without KFC logo !



In short, we would liked to talk to long of my discontent. But be aware that the teacher gave us only 1 hour. I would have asked him to give me his secret recipes including fried chicken to more fully develop my competence in the kitchen, of course if he wants to ..
But it doesn't matter, because my mom can cook it as well !

Yes I like chicken ! Chicken is
  
 Don’t you agree ?

(Sorry If this article is weird [oh yes, it is!!!!], but I didn't know who to choose, and I didn't want to choose someone from my private live !)


Kiwi ~

46 comments:

  1. I agree with you: all we need in Bourges is a KFC. My family lives in Poitiers, and there is one there. I've eaten one time in this restaurant and the food there is pretty good (even if I'm not a huge fan of fried chicken), but I don't really like the smell of frying that there is all around this fast food.
    If you like fried chicken, I can recommend you to eat at "Pat à Pain": currently, they do an "American month", so there are a lot of american products (as hamburgers, bagels, muffins, etc.), and they make some fried chicken wings (which looks like the ones that there are at KFC) with potatoes in a same box. I've tasted them and it's delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your recommendation, I will try one day ! :)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  2. Your article made me laugh, it's so .. nonsense xD I'm not really a fan of KFC (I'm faithful to McDonalds, sorry) but I still agree with you, we need one in Bourges !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know ! At least it's done !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. I totaly agree with you Nomika! it's nonsense ^^

      Delete
    3. I didn't want to do like the other people. Of course it's nonsense, but it changes of the ordinary uahah ;)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  3. I never eat KFC, i will go one day ;)

    rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ate a chip for KFC :3

      Forest.

      Delete
  4. You should watch this http://www.south-park.me/medicinal-fried-chicken-s14e03-vost-fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahah!! Your article is sooo funny. You seem have a true passion for chicken ahah x) But you're right, why don't we have a KFC in Bourges ?!

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like fried chicken, so what ? :B
      But now everybody will think that I think only about food because this article :(
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. Exactly! But don't worry, I'm worse that you ;)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    3. I noticed it !!
      But I think we are in the same point. ;)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  6. That's an interesting choice... Haha
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, my choice surprised me myself haha.
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  7. Your article is original. i agree, it could be good to have a KFC in Bourges, but i think we should let this poor man (the one who created the fast food) rest in peace ^^'
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry if you think that I disturbed him ! Haha
      I had others ideas(like my grandpa), but too sad for my taste.
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. He can stay awake for one hour because he can "sleep" everytime :3

      Forest.

      Delete
    3. I like your humor Forest !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  8. You make me hungry !! Me too I would like a KFC in Bourges, I just want to taste it... :(

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. When we'll leave Bourges !
      You can eat KFC in Tours :D

      Forest.

      Delete
  9. Chicken ?! Like our Haiku ???? x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carter you forgot your nickname !
      And yes of course Haha !
      But I forgot a little bit the sentence..
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. Oh yes I forgot my nickname !!
      It was :
      I love fried chicken,
      When I eat it I'm mad,
      But I become fat.
      -Carter-

      Delete
    3. Addicted to chicken x)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
    4. Ahah yes !! And so what ?! x)
      -Carter-

      Delete
    5. You know all of me Tommo ;)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  10. It's going to have a KFC in Bourges there, that it is so cool ! Great article kiwi, your choice is very interesting !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is very funny ! It's one of my favourite :3

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You only have to go at Tours :)
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay but I want one in our town !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  13. Your article is very original ^^
    I know KFC just by name but it looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit it ! :)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. KFC is better than Mcdonald for example, because they add less sauce in their hamburger and their sundae are so delicious!!!
      There's roast peanut with cream and caramel, so yummy!!!!

      Delete
  14. I eat kfc and it´s delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool !
      (Pls, don't forget to put your nickname)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  15. your article has me a lot interest but don't worry of nothing my dear friend.
    I shall everything for you so that kfc settles down in bourges lol. you like much chicken my darling kiwii


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard that a kfc is actually build at "charity road"

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe too PonPonPon !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  17. It's like there's a magical circle that proctects Bourges from the KFC!
    Also your article is very funny!! I like the way you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very funny as article!
    I found a map of KFC restaurant, frankly there everywhere, except in the middle of France (that is to say anything lmao), but it is true that it lacks, because it is far from as McDonald's or Quick ..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure you were hungry after having written this article !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not a fond of KFC and fast food in general, but when I'm hungry I can eat pretty much anything and, in that case, KFC is perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete