Sunday 30 March 2014

Cam and the singer...

If I could sit on this bench and chat for one hour with anyone, it would be, I think, with Amy Winehouse because she's an icon for music.

- Hi, girl!! (Amy appears)
- Wow! Amy Winehouse!!! My name is Cam.
- Good! Am I your favourite singer?
- Yeah, I love your voice, but I'm sad because you are dead.
- Yeah, drugs got the better of me.



- Why didn't you talk about your problems?
- You know I had an important media pressure, I didn't want people to talk about me, I tried to hide things and be beautiful for all events.


- You are right, we couldn't understand everything that was going on...
- Yes, I know but I'm sad to have lived such a big and hellish fall into drugs.
- This last image of you certainly was very gloomy...


- Yes, but I'm proud to have given a smile to people with my music.
- Yes, you are right!
- Oh! My hour has passed to I have to go. Good bye, Cam. Take care.
- You too Amy.



[Maybe she should have gone...]

28 comments:

  1. I loved her songs !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's quite sad your article! Also I enjoy her music

    ReplyDelete
  3. even if I don't like her, I loved Rehab
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, the drug was a good way of inspiration for her !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article is origynal cam but don't know amy..

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad to think of people who are dead while they were young! :'( RIP to you Amy

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved and still love her songs, especially Back to Black (yes this song is quite depressing)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Rehab, it's quite sad that she died at 27.. it's young!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rehab was my favourite song of him, it was a great artist, i like your article.
    oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a woman Oton-Tik, so you mean your favourite song of HER!

      Delete
  10. When did she die ? I mean, is that it's been long ?

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 4 or 5 years ago I think
      Bluetiara

      Delete
    2. Already ?!

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  11. She was a great artist and had such a diferent voice ... it's a pity that she died so young!
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have chosen here a good person. She was so talented, a true icon of the music. Too bad she was not able to overcome all his problems ..
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  13. (ps: I dressed as her for Halloween aha)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  14. She had a wonderfull voice, it is too bad that she's dead now , she made awesome records
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great singer. Too sad she's gone now.

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your article is cool, even if I don't know Amy that much.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's true it's sad that she is gone too early.. Because her voice was sooo special and soooo good ! ( Like KFC )

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do not like the singer, both in terms of his style his personality.but there is a music that I really like "rehab"
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  19. I dind't really like her personnality but she was a ggod singer

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't really like Amy Whinehouse...

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i don't really like amy winehouse , but i found that she had a cool personality
    somethinginthe way

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like "Rehab "
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good article :)
    By Littlebeefly

    ReplyDelete
  24. I dind't really likewas she was but she sing very well

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  25. interesting article
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete