Saturday 22 March 2014

Paperplane's article...

The view from the bench where I was sitting was wonderfull, a bright sunset was reflecting on the peaceful sea. 



I was starting to light up a cigarette when someone just settled right next to me on the bench.




"I thought you had gone for ever, where have you been ?" she said.

"Oh... I was just traveling around, I wanted to see new places." I said.

She then took my hand and held it tight , and looked at me with a worried look. 

" Why did you not let me know then? No one knew where you were... I am so happy you came back though." she stated.

" You know , I was actually looking for something, that's why I left the town. I wanted to live the life I used to imagine when I was younger. But do you know what? It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I even met a guy over there, at first we were having fun together... and quick the spark disappeared" I said with some disappointment.
'Well, I got it. Remember the time  you kept on saying to me that fantasy love is better than living love, I think it's the same with life. I mean you can't always get what you want, you can't control anything or anyone neither ! she said. 

"So is that it?... Life, Love? This is what it looks like? what an idiot I am. I should have known that love was only found in books, films or poems."




She then got up and asked me to come with her and said to me true friendship is worth it. 
We then started to walk on the beach to the infinity.


PAPERPLANE

17 comments:

  1. The pictures are nice. :)

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you ! My favourite is last picture with quotation ;)

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. I prefer the first one because of the sunset it is so beautiful!

      Delete
    3. I prefer the first one as well as you :)

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  2. I didn't really understand the story :( ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same for me Nomika. I didn't really understand too but I can say that love can be real !

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. The story is quite difficult it is true :3

      Delete
    3. forest why you think that ?

      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  3. I like what you said with the girl ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't understand the whole story ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article make me feeling... hum love is a another thing and it is a real money that makes the world turn.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the story you made, you are very good at writing! There is a lot of suspense! (personally, I don't think love can only be found in books, poems or movies) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's also what I think, otherwise it's a bit of a sad vision of the world don't you think ?

      Delete
  7. It's both disenchanted and poetic, I hope your character will realize that some things are worth it.
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an article full of poetry!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your article and loved the way you write, different than the others, we can see that you're really good in english :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have choose a very nice pictures

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete