Thursday 27 March 2014

Michael J. King and the King of Pop, on a bench...

The memories of Mickael.J-King...

If I could sit on this bench, I think that I would spend one hour to speak with somebody extraordinary, a man who will remain a legend but I shall want to chat with him without knowing whom it is really... you're go to understand.


Let's imagine that I speak with this person who is world famous but that I do not know because I'm young. I had a walk  near the sea...

- Me : "Hi, may I sit down next to you sir ?"


- The man : "Yes of course, you are young, how old are you ?"


- Me : "I'm 10 years old and my name's Harry. And you, what's your name ?"


- The man : "You don't know me ?"


- Me : "No, I don't recognize you, but why do you wear a hat, is it to hide yourself  ?"


- The man : "Because I'm famous, people recognize me and I make something that  everybody likes :  music !"


- Me : "Nevertheless I listen to a lot of music and I have never encountered you !"


- Him : "But what kind of music do you listen to?"


- Me : "I listen to rap music like 50 Cent, you know 50 Cent  ?"


- Him : "Yeah, It's my friend, he made a duet with me, he's a great artist !"


- Me : " What ? 50 Cent is your friend ? What's the name of the featuring ? "


- Him: "The music is called Monster and I'm very proud of this duet"

- Me : "Because you make some music,  may I see how you sing ? I 'll listen to you" 



(He sang for a few minutes and I have to say that his voice impressed me)

- Me : "Wow, you've got a beautiful and original voice, you make albums ?"


- Him : "I sell millions of them !!"


- Me : "It is thus for that you wear a hat, you're a star! Your gloves are beautiful, where did you buy them ?" 


- Him : "They are unique, like you and I You know, I don't often have the opportunity to discuss with people who don't know me and I believe that I like it!".



[...] He continued  to tell me his life for long minutes and he was very interested in my life, this person was the real thing.


- Me : "I shall go to see all the same your sounds on YouTube, you seem me to be a cool artist"


- Him : "If your parents were there they would say that I am an living legend but I'm going to have to leave. I've had great pleasure to meet you, you're a kind person and I like speaking to people who speak to me not only for what I am. Remain as you are and because we shall never meet each other again certainly , I'll say  goodbye"



- Me : "Wait, stay on this bench, I 'll fetch my parents to present you..."


Unfortunately, when I returned to the bench with my parents, he was not  there anymore. 


But he had forgotten one of his silvery gloves and my parents said that it belonged to the "King of Pop" but I did not know him...


A few years later, I learnt that I had spoken to Mickael Jackson,that's  the truth, but nobody believed  me, obviously, that's why it will remain a unique moment and that I shall always be the first fan of the King of Pop !

                                                     Mickael.J-King


 [They spoke to him too!]

20 comments:

  1. Good article !
    And the picture is funny ! ;)

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your article, it's original and I understood ! :p

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your article is my favorite because I love so much the king of pop and he stay in my memorie for ever


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your article ! I was sure that you would speak to Mickael Jackson !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article is original.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your article, this is a melancholic dialogue I think ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is really nice! I'd really liked to meet Mickael Jackson, I like his songs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're plagiarism !
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a liar ! My article is better than your article :p
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  9. Reallly funny picture! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiii (micheal.jackson)
    oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice article, the picture of Michael Jackson and the old ladies is just awesome ^^
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  11. The picture is funny by the way!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Otherwise it is an interesting article! There is a share of naivete is real at all.
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed your article, the last photo with Micheal on a bench with old women as well :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  14. This picture is very funny !!! haahaha !
    I think this article is very interesting..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was very suprised when I learn that it was Jackson your subject ;)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good article ! :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good story :)
    By Littlebeefly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good idea :)
    By The aunt of Littlebeefly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your conversation is cool !
    It's a good idea !!

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete