Thursday 20 March 2014

Grapefruit and her grandmother...

If I could sit on this bench and chat with a person I like, it would be my grand-mother. Her death was in 1998. Since I was born, I spent only 1 year with her. 



- Hi Grandma ! How are you ? 

- Hi Grapefruit ! Fine and you ?

- Fine. I'm happy to speak with you. I have many things to know about your son, my father, I hope ! 

- Oh yes I can give you some mistakes and bullshits of your father when he was young ! 

- I'm listening to you.

- To begin with, when he was 15 years old, he often lied to me . He told me that in the parties, he didn't drink alcohol with his friends. He drove the car while he had drunk. I was furious because he smelled of alcohol and he told me the opposite...

- It was dangerous to drive when having drunk !

- I know but your father was irresponsible... He changed when he had a car accident with my mother next to him. He would have been able to kill her. Since that day, he has been careful.

- I hope because I take the car with him sometimes ! Did he have good marks at school ? 

- Oh yes, at school he was a brilliant student until he was 15. He didn't like school and spent his time  going out with his friends... He was intelligent, too bad that he stopped learning !

- I understand, school becomes boring with time...

- I know I know. 

- Granny, I would have liked knowing you, as my brother I think, it's too bad that you left us. 

- I would have liked too. Never forget that I love you even if I'm not in your life. You will always be my grandchildren ♥.



Grapefruit

31 comments:

  1. Your article is touching.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is the truth unfortunately...

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  2. That's very touching!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with -Tommo- your articale is very touching.
    I think everybody wants to speak with a personn who we didn't know. It's the same thing for me, my grandfather is dead when I was 2 years old.

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for you..

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  4. I think if you really could speak with her, you'll don't only speak about your father's childhood ^^
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think too but it was my first idea :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  5. It's touching, and sad.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad ... :/
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always so merry your article lol
    It is a moving subject, I like it.
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My articles weren't sad before :o

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  8. Your article is really touching..

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way I really like the paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a paint chosen by Mrs Papy, I like too :)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  10. it touching and sad. I hope that you always keep this sadness in your heart? take care my dear, it is more dangerous than you think...

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a sentence of Dracula's movie ? I remember :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. yes of curse but dracula it isn't a people who created english. take care dear

      by grecy

      Delete
    3. Lol I think too !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    4. I agree with you kiwi. grapefruit never undestand any thing lol


      by grecy

      Delete
    5. WRONG.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  11. Your article is very touching (I'm not very original saying that), I would have liked talking to my great grandfather, who died when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for you. And thanks :)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  12. Like the others said, you've made a touching story!
    RIP to your grandmother :'(

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  13. How it is touching! I also knew someone in my family who died when I was young that I wished I could speak more with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that it is..

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  14. very beautiful article!
    I was really touched. Grand mother is so important. It can be very complicit with them, and know things about our parents that we don't know!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice, thanks. I agree, a grand mother is really important.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  15. Personal and kind of heartbreaking story, really loved it :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's very nice and touching :)

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your article is touching, if I had the choice, I would like you, but with my grandfather :)

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete