Friday 24 May 2013

YMCMB and her neighbourhood

I'll introduce you to where I live. 
I live in a neighborhood in the north of Bourges : Les Gibjoncs. 
Despite many pejorative assumptions about this area, it seems calm and quiet. 
Here are many different personalities and all origins.
 Despite the many towers or buildings, people are very hospitable. 
There are a lot of children's park, several maternal, primary schools. 
Several middle school and three high school including ours.

 This area really is  focused on youth.
 I am proud to live there!

                                                                                                                                        - YMCMB

8 comments:

  1. I hope to be invited one day:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you want Rider ;D
      - YMCMB

      Delete
  2. It's sure that this neighborhood has a lot of stereotypes, even if they aren't all real .. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, they aren't real, I think the media and TV provide a certain image that people are often the first degree.
      - YMCMB

      Delete
    2. You're right, unfortunately !

      Delete
  3. Yes I agree with you , it is friendly, unlike apprences

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right , there is many stereotype about Gibjoncs , it can be a quiet neighborhood too

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grand-ma lives here too

    ReplyDelete