Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wolfgang's neighbourhood...


When I moved here , I didn't know where it was.
 
 I thought Bourges was a little city near the sea in the south of France , but not.
 
 It's just a small town in the middle of country.

 
 It's been less dreamy... 
 
Fortunaly I landed in a quiet and sweet place , there is a beautiful lake behind home.
 This is not the beach , or the blue water of the sea I was dreaming of but it's not bad.

When I wake up I have a beautiful view on the lake , I know you're jealous...

    
     Athletes can run around , sail , or play tennis , others can relax .
You can do many things , personnaly I enjoy chilling !
 
 


   Winter or summer you can obseve beautiful landscape  , and  all July 14th you can enjoy the fireworks for the national celebrations .

 
  If one you day you go to the Val d'auron , you're welcome !

19 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say Val d'Auron have à beautiful landscape in summer or in winter.
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Val d'auron, it's one of the most beautiful place in Bourges, the proof!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful picture of the lake !!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picture taken by me hehe ;)

      Wolfgang

      Delete
    2. What a talent!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  4. Barbecue at the lake this summer, everyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea ! Everyone at Woflgang's !

      Delete
    2. Of course Mrs P.!

      This picture is beautifull

      Bobbie.

      Delete
    3. I invite ! come many ! On the other side if summer is like now , it will be difficult

      Wolfgang

      Delete
  5. I'm in for the barbecue haha !

    I like this part of Bourges too, but I don't often go there !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understood that you have a lake in your garden, before I saw the picture ! Ahah..

    Tsitsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ! I wanted a lake in my garden , it will be cool..

      Wolfgang

      Delete
  7. The picture is very nice, it makes you want to go. I agree Mrs. P.

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome !

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personnaly i dont like the lac d'auron beacause its scary but your article is quite good

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi it's Israel's Dady . He speaked to me about you're blog , it's a very nice idea. Good luck

    Ps: I was english teacher too in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to know that you live over there. So now I know to who's door i can knock when I need to go to the loo (it always happen when I go for a walk over there, and it's such a dilemma for me and people who are with me ! è_é )

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  12. the photo of the lake is very beautiful... I'd like to see Bourges as a nice city... But now I just want to leave ! Yse

    ReplyDelete