Thursday 23 May 2013

Blackman's neighbourhood


Welcome to my hood
   

  

 I live in full town , five minutes from the High school.

             Contrary to what people think the northern districts of B. are not very violent.
 
Obviously there are a few trafic offenders but it's not dangerous for the people.


You need to know that everywhere there are illegal trafic.
 
Most of the time in my districts we play football in the city stadium with friends , it improves life in society.
 
The kind of city stadium where we spend our free-time
 

3 comments:

  1. Good article guy , good point of view , you're right

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you invite to play football ? I'll show you my talent ;)

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the city stadium is green :p

    ReplyDelete