Saturday 25 May 2013

Where does K-Za live?


I live in Deols, but my village’s name is Brassioux.
 
My house like other houses in Brassioux is  American (built by Americans in the 60s).
 
The place where I live is exceptional.
People are really nice. The flowered gardens of daisies, violets… have an odor which make you think of holidays.
There is always the sun, and when it’s really hot you can swim because I have a big swimming pool with minimum temperature of 25 degrees.
In winter, when there is snow we can sled because I have a little hill in the bottom of my garden.
Where I live is beautiful, and it doesn’t exist elsewhere. 

7 comments:

  1. It very tempt to come ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Wolfgang's barbecue, let's go to K-ZA's pool!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite us in your big swimming pool !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believed you're living in Châteauroux. Is Brassioux a town close to Châteauroux?
    IMnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shape of your home. Its original

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete