Sunday 26 May 2013

Bobbie's paradise...


Do you know the paradise? This place where everyone wants to live?

It's unknown, it's a secret... Of course not, because this is where I live with all my family and my animals, It's my house, my yard with my swimming pool, my dogs, my cats.. and my horses of course.                                                              Djerba

Karl and Gamie

 Pinceau and Fiesta (life is hard for animals)

The name?! "Ivoy-le-pré"
 I know when you hear this, you can't imagine a wonderful place, indeed it's a farm, well, it was an old farm, my mother repaired the whole habitation.





                                                                                               Maela



And now I can't imagine living in an other place.

Everything in this place is perfect.

 Simba et Gandhi


18 comments:

  1. The place where you live looks really beautiful, even if " it's a farm " and all ! I'd love to live in a place like this one to walk a lot and take lots of pictures.

    So Bobbie, I'm moving from my home to yours :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks, but it also is ;)
      Come on, I'm waiting you.

      Delete
    2. Mrs P. there's no "H" at the end of "Simba" ;)
      You didn't put pictures of the others horses?

      Delete
    3. I've tried to change it...and the whole line has disappeared!!!^^ Ok, I'll check all that with you tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Yours animals are so cute !
    Bobbie told me to come here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was you because where you live looks very nice and I always dreamt to have horses.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in peaceful place like in the '' Little house on the prairie '' haha

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is all your pets ?

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a lot of animals!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like the cats ..
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  8. However horses are beautiful
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky to have a lot of beautifuls animals

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's an acrticle for Lauranouille!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those horses are so nice ! I'm jealous, I'd love to have mine... Yse

    ReplyDelete