Saturday 25 May 2013

What a lovely neighbourhood, Tsitsa!

The place where I live is.. Wonderful.
A big villa in the countryside, alone, with many many magnificient rooms. I can do party in my hollow swimming pool too, I don't have neighbours !!

I joke. I live in Bourges, by a couple of minutes from our school!
But it's AMAZING ! Peoples are so cool ! They take your phone, and they never come back :D ! Fantastic yeah !

Where I live is not far from the center of Bourges, so, in the summer, I can go to the shopping, the cinema, the swimming pool.. By foot ! It's economical !

Moreover, this is a building. So, it's convivial. My neighbour, a little lady, aged 30-40, is very nice.
To prove our friendship, she get hammer blow in the wall when I sleep, and in return, at night, I turned the music VERY LOUD !! I love my neighbour.


 
 
So, the picture show where I live.
You can see green foliage, besides, we find it again in cigarettes, here. Good recycle. It's a good beginning for them. You can't understand.

So, you're welcome !


11 comments:

  1. Now, I love your neighbour (the little lady, or I think it was her) too ! She is very nice and polite .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It is just behind my house :)
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Where I live is not far from the center of Bourges, so, in the summer, I can go to the shopping, the cinema, the swimming pool.. By foot ! It's economical !" I see we have the same vision. ;)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you once present me your neighboor because she looks to be the sweetest woman on earth. It's rare nowadays to meet bodies who aren't selfish and fool.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when you want ! If you want, I'm even giving you !!

      Delete
  5. It is next to my home , I recognize these towers

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE your article.

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Represent Bourges-Nord !!!
    I like this article.
    Lala

    ReplyDelete