Monday 13 May 2013

Rider lives in paradise!

By daring to take the famous and magnificent " Road of the Charity " with its stores unlike  any others, you will arrive at the sunniest village of the world:" Saint Germain du Puy".
 
 
 
A step in this city, and your life is illuminated! 


This big village with its outstanding inhabitants  will offer you a pleasant stay.


 In this city, there is a district with  streets of flowers wherever I live, because these few streets hide the existence of another world:

 The World of flowers!


No it's not a world magic, just a world where people are happy, where everybody is equal and where each of us to live their life as he wishes it without any concerns.


Then come, miss not  this wonderful village, once installed here, you would never want to leave!    
 
                                                                                                   Rider.
 
It's true! Look: I took this picture last week at the Carnival, in your town:
 
Isn't it the most amazing sky, ever?
 
Mrs P.
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, it is like Neverland!?
    I love worlds of flower!!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful... I'll keep my monney to take a plane for a journey at this beautiful place: St Germain Du Puy.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to go in this city ! It's nice and calm..!
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. And more, many of my friends live in St Germain du Puy ;)
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture ! The place you live looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo is very representative chosen well Mrs.P!


    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes come all, it is a wonderful village!:D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it is a wonderful picture Mrs P !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may move in in your town !

    ReplyDelete
  10. The city is very beautiful, cute and calm !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my town! :p

    ReplyDelete