Tuesday 7 May 2013

Where I live, by Nomika


I live in a beautiful town near Bourges.

This is already a good thing to live here because you're not in the city but you're not either in the deep countryside. For those who want to move away a little from the noises of the city, it's the good place !
Actually, I think resting is the only thing you can do in this town but, well .. It's better than nothing, isn't it ?

Don't forget the nice scents you can smell in the air, like flowers, grass clippings perfume, or even the smell of the burned wastes in the neighbor's garden.


 Plus, you can only hear the birds singing in the trees, and these trees' motions due to the wind in the branches.


If you love animals, you will be happy because there are some dogs in almost every garden, barking all the time.



Yes I think this town is the best ...

33 comments:

  1. It's my article, not Imnotyou's ! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's my mistake!
      I've fixed this!

      Delete
  2. I think your town is very interesting, but what's his name?

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on that live away from the city is better and much quieter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyes it's quiet, but I'd like to live in a city later.

      Delete
  4. I forgot to sign x) I'm K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Papy, this is not my article, I think you did a mistake with another one.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry: I made a mistake indeed! That's fixed!

      Delete
  6. I love the choice for the pictures :D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I didn't chose them but I agree with you ;)

      Delete
  7. The place where you live seem enjoyable !

    Tsitsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a great place !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if I don't really love countryside because of bugs, it really looks nice :)
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haaaaate bugs !! I understand you xD

      Delete
  10. So where are you live ? It intrigues me

    @WolfGang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean "Where DO you live?"

      Delete
    2. WolfGang -> I live in Savigny en Septaine, it has a lovely name too, haha (it's ironic)

      Delete
    3. @Mrs P. Thanks for the correction !

      @Nomika Hahaha sweet place and beautiful name ;)

      WolfGang

      Delete
  11. Hum... But i love to live in the city :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your last picture, but I hope dogs in your village aren't like it ^^

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an intéressant place! :)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  14. The smell of the burned wastes in the neighbor's garden... pretty much my favorite smell !
    Haha, I liked this article, how very ironic of you !

    ~YouknowwhoIam'causeyoutoldmetocommentonthis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha thank you for commenting then ! (Yes, I guessed who you are ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're town look nice

    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am nomika's mother, she told me to come on the blog

    your article is true !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Be careful because your neighbor seems to be a pyroman by burning leaves!
    However, the sound of the dogs and birds can make a relexation music?
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your village looks be cutt from the world

    BlackMAN

    ReplyDelete