Saturday 20 October 2012

What I like, by SweetLisa


I love hanging with my friends, listening to music.
I’m always watching American series; my favorite is Grey’s Anatomy: every time I’m watching an episode, I cry… Even if I know all the citations by heart!

 I’m  also crazy about weddings; this is why I’d like to become wedding planner…
Seeing the smiley faces of the brides when they see their perfect wedding must be the best gift for a wedding planner.
I love to organize and decorate whatever I find.
 In my room I’ve a file with about twenty five pages of little photos of wedding dresses, rings, shoes, necklace etc… 
My favorite dresses brand is “Demetrios”; their dresses are wonderful:


…every girl must feel like a princess in those dresses and it actually is one of the reasons why I want to become a wedding planner; I’d like to give every girl one day when they could be a princess and dream about anything.

22 comments:

  1. Promised, my marriage it's for you!:D
    The dress is really beautiful !
    Rider .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you'd like to be a wedding planner but you're right I think that every girl want to be a princess for their wedding.
    good photo ;)

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of weddings, but to be a wedding-planer must be fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weddings.. À very beautiful moment in a women life
    I know you'll be a good weddings planner because it's easy to speak with you, you're always listening to everyone: It's important for this job :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I want this dress !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article sold me a dream aha ! :) (YMCMB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREY'S ANATOMY !!!!!!!!!!! I love this serie :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs P ! I hope you've enjoyed Italia !
    happy holidays !!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sorry I had to change the photo of the dress, because of technicalities!
      See you soon,
      Mrs P. (enjoying her well deserved holidays!)

      Delete
  9. Rider, I'll organise you the best wedding ever :D
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so nice Amazilena ! Thank you very much !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. SweetLisa Hello, I think becoming wedding planner is a good idea I read in a newspaper article "Marie claire" this is a job with great business opportunity because it is growing in France.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the best of all ! I count on you Lisa! :p

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not interested in weddings but dresses are sometimes very beautiful! Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grey's Anatomy... I say YES YES and YES! ;)

    good luck for your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahah I like Grey's Anatomy too.
    Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  16. great article sweetlisa, thank you for giving me the website adress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh she is pretty girl (doowap )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unfortunatly, someday you realize you can't always get what you want...
    my plans have changed. Actually, they've been trashed and not replacde.
    SweetLisa, TheFutureIStillDontKnowWhat

    ReplyDelete
  19. the dress is very impressive !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoua! It's so cute, I love your idea for become wedding planner! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete