Saturday 13 October 2012

What I like, by Rider

If I had to say my passion , it would doubtless horse riding .

I've been practicing horse riding for eleven years.

Today , it became vital for me in my life, it's a part of my happiness , and helps me to bloom !
 


The complicity between a rider and his horse is very precious.

The horse becomes our friend , a reliable person , and when you give your confidence , it's as

if there is just him and you .

It's a very inteligent animal and very beautiful !

Without forgetting , in this domain ,it's necessary to have a lot of patience and this one leads to the success !

19 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of horses but I don't desagree with people who love horses, but why did you want to start doing horse riding ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rider, riding it became vital for you in your life .
    Later you will want it to be a work or a hobby ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm affraid of horses. But for me it's very beautiful to see a complicity between an animal and somebody
    I like the picture
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're the best rider ever ! :D
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to start doing horse riding because since I'm 3 years old ,I always liked horses .

    Rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lil , Later , It will be only a passion still present but not a job .
    Rider .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello SweetLisa , You know it. I am the biggest rider of the world :D . Kiss !
    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. horse ridding is a really beautiful passion ! :D
    and you know that I love horses, they are really beautiful animal.

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the race of this horse ?
    ~BlackMan~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helle Bobbie , Yes yes yes ! REALLY beautiful animal and passion :D
    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a "pur sang arabe " I think BlackMan.
    Rider .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rider you're the best
    Someone who live next to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes Rider ;)

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been played at horseball
    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    I'm agree with you, a horse is very beautiful! Maybe the most beautiful of all.

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Horseball , I never play it but it's certainly good !


    Rider .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Folt , oh yes !The most beautiful , it's sure ! :D


    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So amazing horses it will interest Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete