Sunday 14 October 2012

My plans for the future, by Lil

Hello , I'm back .

Now I'm  in "Terminale", the last year before the "baccalauréat".
This school year is very important for my plans for the future .
It's why I want to share it with you .
Last year I wanted to be an officer of St Cyr but I realized after some research that it would be impossible .
Not because the entering competition is difficult but because flat feet are refused.
During the summer holiday I was watching a TV channel called "Planete+ Justice " and I found it very interesting .

Therefore, my plans for the future are to be accepted in a law school (preferably in Clermont-Ferrand)

I MUST PROVIDE A LOT OF WORK .
And you ,what are your plans for the future
?

5 comments:

  1. So ambicious ! Great...
    I wish you to be accepted in this school in Clermond Ferrand
    And me, i want to work on tourism
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. really interesting, I wish you the best for your plans ;)
    me? I want to bean english teacher...:)
    - Destiny -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, thank you Amzilena.
    where would you do your studies?
    Finally, I wouldn't go clermont-Ferrand after obtaining my "BAC", because I have talked with my principal teacher and he said me that it would be best Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this year I'm in " terminale S" and I would like to be a doctor. I come in this website for Lil.
    Hugo.

    ReplyDelete