Tuesday 9 October 2012

I like rugby, by K-Za


Rugby was born in the country of the North of England who's name was "rugby".

I play rugby in Déols; and I've been playing rugby for 6 years. We are playing on team of seven girls, but we are not enough so we are with Bourges ("Bourges XXV") who's name is regroupment 36-18. We always have a rugby challenge as October 7th we are going to Dammarie.

I practice rugby every night (Monday to Thursday) from five o'clock to seven in a CREPS (after school).
 I love rugby because it's one sport of team, it's one battle sport and I like that.

In rugby, I prefer to tackle because that allows me to evacuate the stress about the week, and to expend my energy (and can romp), and above all to take pleasure.

My favourite teams are "Stade Français" and "Olympic Biarritz".


My favourite players are Lionel Nallet (who was a man of shadow), Morgan Parra ( he's very beautiful) and François Trinh-duc.

 

You said he was beautiful so I thought we may as well have a photo to look at!
Mrs P.
 

19 comments:

  1. Rugby is a very beautiful sport ! But I'm affraid of it, I think i couldn't practice it
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Rugby but you seem a big fan.

    Good luck for your match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Stade Français too !

    This is a awesome team !

    I'm here because Onche_onche ! Nice blog, congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like rugby because it's a collective sport and players are stronger than fotbolers for example well when they hurt they continue to play.. but it's my advice.

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi K-za in your article you wrote "Bourges XXV" but it seems to me that it is "Bourges XV"
    I say this because when I talk about this team I said : "B Cross V"

    xLILx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer watching rugby as football . I find it more interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of rugby but I think it must be quite hard to play it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate rugby ,I don't know how you can liked this sport, it's violent!
    Rider .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like rugby!!! it's too violent for me --'
    - Destiny -

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy watching rugby... and rugby players as well (just joking)

    ReplyDelete
  11. xLILx : Yes, I made a mistake. It's "Bourges XV".
    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Onche-onche : Thank you :)
    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still can't take my eyes off of Morgan Parra ahah. This guy is so good-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is the name of the french team captain ?
    Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello ! K-Za talked to me about this blog. It's very interessant to see some different hobbies, we can learn many things about people.
    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rugby is far better than footbal !!!

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love rugby the atmosphere, matches, all ! My father was a player and coach, so I know very well all his!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't really enjoy this sport I think it's so violent and not verry funny

    ReplyDelete