Wednesday 17 October 2012

My plans for the future, by Jade

I don't really have much plans for my future.
I would like to work as translator, journalist, guide in museum or teacher why not, but I'm not really sure yet.
 I want to have a job that permit me to travel.
I really like the United States but I've never been there before.
I wish I will travel there one day and, if it's possible, live and work in the United States.
 For my studies, I want to go to Tours, in François Rabelais university because it's not very far from home and they make language studies that I'm interested in.

10 comments:

  1. We have the same project ! You look very interested and it's why i wish you to travel in the USA
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. " translator, journalist, guide in museum or teacher " , you have a lot of ideas !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so difficult the other languages.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good idea to travel! I'm totally agree with you because my plans are very similars to you. Besides, USA not interest me very much I prefer China! Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very good ideas for your future ,Your article encourages I find, and I wish good luck to you for later in your studies.

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you will go to the United States, I will go with you because you will have no choice!!! Me too I dream to go there.

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Folt. If you go to the United States I go with you too I never travel so it could be fun with you my jadou!!! ;)
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Otherwise, we will travel all together with Jade, if you agree Fafa !!! ;)

      Folt

      Delete
  8. I want to travel too! But I think there no job who permites travelling everywher :/

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's exactly me, ten days before APB '-'
    But I'll go in a language University in the waiting of choose my way between french teacher in England or book translator or journalist

    ReplyDelete