Wednesday 10 October 2012

My plans for the future, by Onche-Onche


 
First, i would like have the baccalaureate.
 It's Capital for my future. If i've this qualification. I'm going in the faculty of Law for four or five years to have the DESS or the « "Maitrise" afterwards, we have a entrance examination to the C.R.F.P.A for two years.
Then, It must pass the C.A.P.A (Certificate in the Profession of Lawyer) for two years in a school of Bar.
In this shcool, I would make two internships for six-month .
When the C.A.P.A will be in my pocket, It's a last statue to become Lawyer.
Finally I should register in the Bar (A Professional order of Lawyer) to become trainee for two years in a Law Firm.
And I will be Lawyer.
The studies are very long (Mininum seven years, and ten years with a specialities), but the game is worth the candle.
Being lawyer, i can do a politic too.


8 comments:

  1. Who maked this article ?
    Good luck for your studies !
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A student from the 6th form class wrote this article...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I it's destiny,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's a excellent student.*

    Thanks Amazilena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Alex,

    I wish you to succeed in your class this year. The Bac is difficult to have but such an important thing to possess !
    It is a long way to become lawyer ! I'm studing to become accountant and it is only 3 years ! You are courageous !

    (I come here because Onche asked me to do)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Flo'. I know the difficulty. But if i work, everythink it's possible!


    Your studies are complicate too. I think you are courageous too. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very courageous and ambitious, good luck ;)
    K-ZA.




    ReplyDelete
  8. I say the same thing "before thinking of university I will try to have the BAC" !

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete