Friday 12 October 2012

What I like, by Blackman



My name is L. , I live in Bourges. I’m 17years old. In my life , I’m found of Football and religious information. I 've been playing football since 2003.

 
Me in action.

In this picture , this is me at the match against St Amand  September 8, 2012.
We won  2-1. I played number 6.
In the middle of ground.
When I play football , I feel free and that my feets  are talking with the ball.

Abou Diaby

This man , is one of  my favorite players because he plays  the same post and I like what he does when he is playing football.
He is also one of the best players in his club : Arsenal.
But he is fragile and he is always hurt.

My favorite  football team is the best in the world now and probably for a long time : F.C BARCELONE.
When they play they are like extra terrestrials because they deprive the team opposite to touch the ball.
 And they have the best player of all times : Lionel Messi.
 
 
Thank you L. for this interesting article: it's nice to see you play!  Mrs P.
 

16 comments:

  1. Hello L.
    I'm not a fan , addict of football but I would like to know if you're like many young boys who dream of one day being an icon in the world of football ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you like football... Like a lot of boys.
    But in this article you were abble to eplain a lot of things about your hobbie and your favourite player.
    So like Mrs.P said; very interesting article
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO L.
    I'm not really a fan of football but your article was quite interesting, by the way i comme fron jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Lil , if I Have the opportunity to become an icon in the world of football I don't tell no. And thank you Amazilena.
    ~Blackman~

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I want to add its so Difficult to become a professional for that it's necessary to persevere and cover his back. ( Work at school )
    ~BlackMan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope 4 u dat u will succeed and I agree with u, Barcelona is the best team ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You want to become a football player later ?


    WolfGang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have the opportunity to succes in this world , yes of course

      BlackMAN

      Delete
  8. Thank you.

    ~Blackman~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Lass's great brother. My bro is the best , beautiful article , so continue , i trust in you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i'm a friend of the boyfriend of Marie (Tsitsa). My name is Allan, i come from her. I decided to comment this article because i love football too, and i like you're description when you play football, i feel the same sensation.
    I don't have a prefer player, but i like F.C Barcelone too, they are the best. Your article is interessting !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Brother

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great player! A real pleasure to play with you hahaha
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
  13. An other article which can interest Lauranouille :D

    ReplyDelete