Sunday 1 February 2015

Teddy bear is really a cat! Sylvester's resolutions...

Today, I would like to talk to you about a cartoon named " Sylvester and Tweety ".
It was a cartoon which is a thing of my childhood that I can't forget.
Or Puddy Tat ( "Grosminet" in French) and Tweety.

At this moment, I'm not Teddy Bear anymore, My name is Sylvester, I think that a lot of you know me .


I have some remarks to say to you. 
Indeed, you know that my favourite pastime is to try to eat Tweety... I've never managed by the way...

I am a bit ridiculous, I know, but he is so appetising! I know that you all agree with me ;).

Anyway, I took some resolutions for this New Year 2015, Granny will be proud of me !

I've decided, I don't really know why, but I thing that it is a good resolution, to stop all my mission to eat Tweety, I think that he is too  intelligent for me...

Indeed, I was never able to touch him or even smell him...
The other resolution I took is to eat better at  dinner to stop trying to eat Tweety :D
I would like to be able to find all the problems during the missions that we do with Granny and I just would like to be able to hold all these resolutions for this new year !


Take care of you, see you soon in an other episode of my family and I, I know that Tweety and I, will be good friends.

20 comments:

  1. Oooh ! Your article was so interesting for me. The Sylvelster 's resolution are good and for me, you mustn't to eat tweety...he is so cute ! :o bye

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah, I had my resolution for this new year, for the moment tweety is in good life ;)

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
  2. Hi Teddy!
    Your article is so cut! :D
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just totally agree !
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. Hi bamboo, thank you !

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
    3. Thank you as well Carter ;))
      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
  3. I liked watching it before ^^ Nice article.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you watch it again ^^
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    2. ahahah me too, and for my article i did it again ;)

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
    3. Haha MickaelJ-king you're a bit hard :p

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
  4. I always wondered if he would stop one day... Now I have the answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ! EXACTLY, I'm happy to answer to your question :p

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
  5. Poor poor Sylvester!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am :((

      Delete
    2. I think that i forgot to put my name

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
    3. You did indeed ;)

      Prim

      Delete
  6. I looked this cartoon on wednesdays mornings, it's all my childhood !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mine as well ;)

      TEDDY BEAR

      Delete
  7. It was probably my favorite cartoon when I was young !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah i think that it reminds us a lot of memories :)

      Teddy Bear

      Delete