Thursday 19 February 2015

Daffy Duck imagined many characters' New Year's resolutions....

Superman: For my New Year's resolutions, I'm gonna buy a pair of pants to hide my knickers.

  
Colonel Kratek:(Killzone Mercenary) For my new year's resolution, I'll confess my love for Admiral Alex Grey .



Admiral Alex Grey: I am afraid, I don't want him to turn me down... but it's decided! I'll admit my love for him...Dear Colonel Krateck.
Tris : (Divergent/Insurgent)






 For my New Year's resolutions, I'll stop being capricious and i'll chose a faction!

Sinclair:(Killzone Shadow Fall)

I always worry about luca when he goes on a mission... For my New Year's resolutions, perhaps should I stop to send him to the most dangerous situations!


The Joker: (The Dark Knight)





 I think I should stop borrowing my wife's make up!


Smeagol: (The Lord Of The Rings)





It's a new year and our resolution is to undergo therapy against our schizophrenia!

Robin: (Batman)

I think that everyone is right: my costume sucks! I'll change it this year...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss Papy for the pics, they're nice ! DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow simplily funny good


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete