Wednesday 18 February 2015

Paperplane's character from outer space's new year's resolutions....

Oi bunch of nobs, just to say that... I'm stone drunk.

YES, I stole a huge box of Chardonnay bottle in that crappy restaurant at the end of the street... Well... I feel so bad, like throwing up.

SEE HOW I SPENT MY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

I am a wasteman, spending my time watching trash TV and eating junk food. I feel so fat!

I can't even dress up anymore!

Oooch.... I think I'm in depression.

They told me it was because of all the drugs I was taking when I was in rehab.

THEY'RE PRICKS!!! THEY JUST DIDN'T GIVE ME ENOUGH DRUGS! [which are bad for your health and shouldn't be taken! Mrs P.]

I'm thinking of going back to my planet, that's only because of humans that I'm like that!!!

Francine told me I was self centered and amoral....

But I know she is mean with me just  because I disemboweled her cat last year (I had eaten a bag of cocaine, that was the only solution otherwise the drug traffickers I'm working with would have cut my balls).

I CAN'T STAND MY LIFE ANYMORE!
PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN WITH ME!

***character sobbing***

I will change, I will stop wasting my life...
THAT'S MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION !

Oh, I forgot: that was Roger the alien.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your article. That was interesting but i hate Roger.. i 'm sorry Paperplane ! :)

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is from Paul !
    And very nice article

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's realistic (for Roger) and so funny !

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like so much Roger, he is my favourite in this series.
    By the way, I liked your article it was so realistic, you discribe Roger in a good way :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article is fun like Roger :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a good idea to present many characters :) good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is parplane's article everybody clapped


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete