Thursday 5 February 2015

PonPonPon and Breaking Bad characters' new year resolutions! (with swearing inside!)



New Year's resolution !



First Character : Walter White alias Heisenberg from Breaking Bad

Second Character : Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad



Jesse : Hi Mister White ! What's up ?



Walter : Nothing Jessie, and you ?



Jesse : Like you, but it's the new year Mister White so happy new year !



Walter : Yes, I forget sorry... I'm to busy with the production of Meth'.



Jesse : Have you made New Years's resolution ?



Walter : I don't really think about it but I guess I need new hair so maybe one of my resolution will be to find a good wig.



Jesse : That's stupid, bitch !



Walter : Why ?



Jesse : Because you shaved your hair ! So you just have to wait sometimes and they will grow back,  bitch !



Walter : I don't have  time to wait. No matter I think it should be good if I could cure my cancer...



Jesse : You're always pessimist Mister White ! See the good side of life, bitch !



Walter : My next resolution will be to change you.



Jesse : What ?



Walter : You're always saying “Bitch”. It's annoying so I will ban bad words from your vocabulary.



Jesse : You can't do that, Bitch !



Walter : Of course I can.



Jesse : Pfff... Other resolutions ?



Walter : Yes, take care of my children.



Jesse : Walter junior and Holly ?



Walter : No, Malcom, Reese, Dewey and my twins.



Jesse : Wait... Have you taken drugs ?



Walter : You don't know Malcolm ?



Jesse : The series ?



Walter :Yes, I'm in two different realities where I have two different lives.



Jesse : Oh my god ! I can't believe it... Bitch !


















13 comments:

  1. I like how you linked the character to his other role in Malcolm, great article :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you little rabbit

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  2. ahah it's funny :) I don't know Breaking Bad, but your article is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is many "bitch" in this serie ? LOL
    I have to look this serie but I have no time, otherwise it's a good article !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a lot of !
      Of course you have ! I can give you the episodes i you want, I've got them all ! I download them illeg... legally !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  4. Maybe it will be a good idea to watch this serie !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be your best idea !

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  5. I don't really like "Breaking Bad" but your article really is funny!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Primrose, you should try to watch it again to see if you'd finally like

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    2. I tried. The first season is so boring in my opinion.

      Prim

      Delete
  6. I liked your article, but I wasn't absorb cause I have never seen the serie ! Oton tik

    ReplyDelete