Monday 16 February 2015

Rimoush's article on Jasmine's New Year's resolutions.


Hello my love, It's me Jasmine and I need  to talk to you. 

For this new year I want a lot of things including changing my way of seeing things. 
I would also like us to spend more time together and take a trip. 
For this I am ready to invest myself fully and take time to enjoy my time with you.

I completely agree with you, but you wake up every year it's the same with me. You promise to spend more time with me but in the end we do not see each other often. In addition you must pass this year then this will be your test.

It's extremely difficult to stay together. 

It is on this year and last line and I can not afford to have the head elsewhere even though I miss you a lot and I really want to be with you all the time and in addition too  my carpet has helped move this year then I have more work and I was very concentrated.

 I'm sorry it's not against you, but I also know how things in perspective it is clear, but I hope that nobody will come across your path and I wish you the best of succeeding and above all never forget that I love you and I believe in you.


11 comments:

  1. I was in love of Jasmine when I was a child !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We learn new things everyday!

      Primrose

      Delete
    2. A boy is a boy unfortunately.... ^^

      Goodaa

      Delete
  2. I love Jasmine!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha we feel that it is a girl who wrote this ! Same words ! It's funny, good job
    Otontik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good article

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't understand who Jasmine is talking to... :/ but nice article

    STuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Otontik, we feel the girl's way here ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I see "Jasmine" I thought of you Rimoush :p very good article

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasmine was the best of princess when i was a little child ! :D and your article was very interesting !

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete