Sunday 8 February 2015

Grapefruit, in Dexter's mind...

Hi ! I'm Grapefruit---

I hope that you enjoyed your holidays and that you received beautiful presents for Christmas. 

My new article is going to deal with a fictional character who take new years resolutions. I chose DEXTER, of course.

I'm going to write with an internal focalization to be more realistic.

"After my holidays, like every year, I have to take new resolutions. 
The first thing which comes to minds is : to kill less. 

But, like my sister said to me, it's impossible, I will not be able to stop and I don't know how to stop... 

When you begin to smoke, you don't stop any more.

 It's the same for me with murders. 

But when I think about my son, I'm ashamed, worried... 
What is he going to think if a day he knows who I am... 
I have to be a good father for him. 
All the fathers do not kill people, I'm certainly the only one. And I'm proud of it unfortunately, it's a hobby, an habit...

More seriously, I have to buy new tools, the last time I put 5 min to slit a leg of my victim whereas usually I slit that in 30 seconds. 
That is a good resolution! 


Moreover, find a best place to hide them, yesterday my son had a saw between his hands...  
Find another place to throw the bodies too, the ocean begins to be full. 
I can also wash my car more often, during my last murder, the blood flowed because I had badly closed the bag, I have to be more professional

If I already did all these things, it would be very well!"

                        Thanks for reading! Grapefruit---


12 comments:

  1. A very well written article.

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know Dexter, but your article is interesting I learn some things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny, at the beginning I thought it would be serious wishes about his son etc but I like how it turned out :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dexter reminds me to one other character : "Kéja" ^^
    More seriously, you article is very intersing, I don't look this serie but I like the concept, your article is very funny ! Good article winner of the blog's games ^^ Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but my mark is 13.. I'm very disappointed about that, I spend a long time to write it!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Don't cry ^^ it's the malediction of Kéja, nothing else !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  5. It was sure that you wrote about Dexter !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, these are interesting resolutions! Now I know what murders think about for the new year haha. I liked reading your article :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I heard Dexter, it reminds me my first year with mrs.Papy ! Several memories, good !
    Oton Tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In what dimension do I remind you of Dexter, or more precisely Dexter reminds you of me??????^^

      Delete
  8. Dexter is one of the most charismatique caracters that I saw in a series

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete