Wednesday 4 February 2015

An interesting new view on Sheldon's resolutions, by Oton-Tik...

It was a good year for the team with Leonard, Rajesh and Howard.  
We won many trophies that we were competing for.


 But sometimes, the community 's life could be difficult especially for a brilliant man like me...  

As for the rest, I must admit that I sometimes felt that you were trying  to open a debate which focuses on"me" and my "behaviour"... So... I want to stand in front of you boys today, I apologize for my behaviour and those remarks  perhaps a little bit offensive .




 Even if I think that's it is not my fault if no one can understand my nerdy and eccentric scientific jokes.

 I've forced  everyone to get in a routine and have nights for each activity, I'm sorry, this year if you want to do something else  you may not have 30 messages missed calls on your phones .

 And during the last year someone that I'll not mention the name, do not worry Leonard  ! Said that I am acting as if I were intellectually superior to everyone else, I don't think so. 
But, I will try to  not take people down because the respect in community is important and everyone knows how I can be maniac.

Moreover, all of you accused me to take seriously your words because I could not understand sarcasm. 

From that  day, me Sheldon, I swear on the Spock's head and the Luc Skywalker's head that I'll change my way to being. 


And you know how much I appreciate these films.

13 comments:

  1. You take MY fictional character ! And your article is better than mine! I'm hurt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOTH articles are interesting! It's not a competition...

      Delete
    2. Don't worry it was a joke ^^

      Delete
    3. Oh little baby.. I'm so so ..proud of me of me if I'm hurting yourself ahah ! I'm joking too
      Oton tik

      Delete
  2. I hope he won't change that much! Good article.

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope too ! Thanks you
      Otontik

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!

      Prim

      Delete
  3. Could he really change ? I doubt it ^^

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the real question! I don't think so
      Otontik

      Delete
  4. I think he will never change ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that he'll try ! We never know!
      Otontik

      Delete
    2. My last comment was for Michael.J king! And for answer to you Carter, I think the same thing ! Otontik

      Delete
  5. I just totally love this serie !!
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete